THE PACK ON 106 N PARK 8/22/06

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2006
ElToro05 said:
You just now realized that? lol
No, I didnt just realize it douche bag. Dont try to make me look stupid. I didnt even see the 106 & Park shit. Ive hated that song since it fuckin dropped and I was just makin a point so shove it up ur ass, square.

Dec 19, 2005
FeeMoney said:
No, I didnt just realize it douche bag. Dont try to make me look stupid. I didnt even see the 106 & Park shit. Ive hated that song since it fuckin dropped and I was just makin a point so shove it up ur ass, square.
lol @ you getting butt hurt over what was intended as a joke.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
FeeMoney said:
Lol wow you need to calm down cutty why you catching feelins over a lil joke?

May 5, 2005
Pure Life said:
so you seen "EAST OAKLAND CATS" doing sideshows on skateboards?

:dead:
I have, There are black skate crews out there. Let me guess all ghetto kids and blacks need to be clones and be thugs with long white T's and act mad 24/7? Ever heard of Heiroglyphics? most of them cats are skaters and from East oakland.

Jan 14, 2006
Pure Life said:
sorry...but i will never throw away my Jordans or Air Max's over some fucking skater shoes...
do you take their lyrics that seriously? maybe thats why the vid is so long, cause they're subliminally making young teens go buy vans and throw away their other shoes....lol

Aug 6, 2006
they blank alot of words like coke buh not shit or fuck dats hella weird i think they bleep out young stunna name when he said it thats dope tho on it video seeem regular length to me

Dec 19, 2005
HyphyStunna said:
they blank alot of words like coke buh not shit or fuck dats hella weird i think they bleep out young stunna name when he said it thats dope tho on it video seeem regular length to me
wtf are you smoking? they dont let them say "shit" or "fuck"

Feb 3, 2003
da video is coo fa what it is but its makin it look like bay niggaz be skateboardin and shit
FeeMoney said:
This just goes to show how fucking gay people outside of the Bay are. Instead of tight Bay shit getting on BET, The Pack with their gay ass Vans song gets on. That song is terrible. I guess thats all you need to do to get rich and get signed to a major label. Make an awful song with a shitty ass beat. Personally, I think thats an embarrassment and misrepresentation of the Bay. Hopeful it'll help get good Bay artists in the limelight.
Yea Cuz having the whole nation thinking the bay area is full of wild ass ignorant muthafuckas is a better look for us?

They are young and they aint rapping about drugs, money and bitches
You must've not heard their other songs

Apr 8, 2004
All 4 the Bay said:
what are you saying? Niggahs be going dumb to Thizzle Dance and that beat is pretty damn slow. I still busted a nut while watching the video on national television. The Pack is more likely to blow more than any group in the Bay as of now. They are young and they aint rapping about drugs, money and bitches. The song is clean for what it is and the video is clean for what it is. As far as I know the people who vote and buy albums are usually the younger audience.

Its just a fuckin song guys. Don't take the lyrics too literal. Im sure these cats wear nikes just like the rest of us.

First we got niggahs all butt hurt because Hyphy was just too much and that they wanted diversity. Once the Bay has diversity niggahs start bad mouthing. I dont get you mother fuckers
I DONT KNOW ABOUT BUSTIN A NUT WHILE WATCHIN THE PACKS VIDEO BUT YOU GOT SOME GOOD POINTS THO