THE ORIGINAL CLICK CLACK GANG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EROC

Sicc OG
Jan 9, 2009
Good shit Wreck! I hope that nigga mess calls you mayne!! I seen them myspace pics and yeh he gettin a lil outta pocket and disrespectful but youre the bigger man for still wanting to patch things up. The ball's in his court! hopefully he heard errythang you said last night!!!

You be gassin though mayne!!! lol keep that shit up

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
if mess would get off that coke he might finally be able to get his head straight and man up and call homewrecka and say he fucked up and apologize to everyone else also hopefully he does mess was one of my favorites not so much now

Oct 20, 2009
Good shit Wreck! I hope that nigga mess calls you mayne!! I seen them myspace pics and yeh he gettin a lil outta pocket and disrespectful but youre the bigger man for still wanting to patch things up. The ball's in his court! hopefully he heard errythang you said last night!!!

You be gassin though mayne!!! lol keep that shit up
ALL I CAN DO IS PUT MY NIGGAS ON AN MOVE FORWARD

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Homewrecka I got a ton of respect for U for keeping it real.

None of us fans really know wassssup wit the truth but im big fan of mess, u, and the click clack gang overall.

I hope y'all straighten this shit out. It's for the better.

Keep doin u.

Nov 5, 2009
yo wreck...real talk i can honestly say that i respect the line you pushin...i think you and mess at the least need to get on a siccness.net interview together or smoke-a-lot radio interview together. i know you got love for mess and im pretty damn sure he got love for you too....do the grown man thing...the responsible thing and talk like men...real talk nemo or yukmouth or somebody need to get yall on a line togeher public or private to where yall can iron this shit out....cause the bay without the entire click clack gang aint the same man...but whatever happens man remember do you...dont waste energy on the next man...put that energy into yourself and the loved ones around you. this is coming from a soldier fighting in afganistan homey....real talk....playboy bunny's(peace)

Oct 20, 2009
yo wreck...real talk i can honestly say that i respect the line you pushin...i think you and mess at the least need to get on a siccness.net interview together or smoke-a-lot radio interview together. i know you got love for mess and im pretty damn sure he got love for you too....do the grown man thing...the responsible thing and talk like men...real talk nemo or yukmouth or somebody need to get yall on a line togeher public or private to where yall can iron this shit out....cause the bay without the entire click clack gang aint the same man...but whatever happens man remember do you...dont waste energy on the next man...put that energy into yourself and the loved ones around you. this is coming from a soldier fighting in afganistan homey....real talk....playboy bunny's(peace)
MUCH LOVE AN RESPECT AN PRAY YOU MAKE IT BACK SAFE TO YOUR FAMILY AN FRIENDS HOMEWRECKA CCG