The Open Forum vs. daluvlymel ★★OFFICIAL THREAD★★

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
since most of the open forum has been in a bit of a slump lately, lets move the drama from the long thread in here so more people can participate, and thus, (hopefully) more lol's can be had.

mel vs the siccness.

lol melvin is back!
armen, shhhhutt it! mr fukn legman now! haha wow...now i see..
This is the kinda thread where we like our women to have vaginas, you know where the door is Melvin...
hmm...and women want guys to be real men n not dicks yaaaaaahhhh...
your a not a women

you dont apply to that dumbass
daluvlymelvin
Cap guns..now wuts up lol

tip!

Would that be the tip of your penis?
yes i am armen...your lame for saying this you dummy!!!! im not a dude who kisses other dudes nuts, thank god for that....i love having my own mind and opinion, its wonderful to be this free..

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
interesting.

i dont have to emma, rumors are whatever....people post rumors when they are mad at something you told them privately or event openly and they post them outa spite and anger..i dont care..i just came on here to say hi to a few ppl...these rumors i hear are bashing me for people i didnt and wouldnt want? foreal, your a chick and if you turn down someone and they post vicious crap cuz of it why care to comment on it? its high school..

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
lol @ kissing another mans nuts?

bitch the only freedom you have is when you go free ballin commando style

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Wait, so she denies leaving that PM, and more importantly, denies being a dude?

Just read through the last few pages (by the way, fuck the lag in twlte) and I actually buy her explanation. Can mods see if another mod edited a PM? Can we get confirmation about whether that shit was changed?

And why the fuck is ALL of the recent trolling homosexual in nature? The MTT bullshit, the og blacky shit, and this. WTF is up with all the faggotry?

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
yeah I can't even get into the lmtwlte because of the lag.
this

and id like to add, i fuckin hate analog timers

thanks to the assholes who make these shitty not on point devices, i ended up giving my babies 17 hours of light, 5 more then they needed

then my AC which didnt wanna suck the humidity outta the air, decides its comin back online and leaked about 5 gallons of water all over the carpet....

oh and not to mention, i havent slept more then an hour in the last 2 days cuz my breaker wont stop poppin

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu