THE ONLY PERSON IN THE NORTHWEST THAT CAN GET ALL THESE ARTIST ON ONE ALBUM!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2004
THE ONLY PERSON IN THE NORTHWEST THAT CAN GET ALL THESE ARTIST ON ONE ALBUM!!!!

2FACE, VALENTINO, SMOKE, CRYTICAL, KARMA, GREEDY BD,
J DUBB, JOSKII, SKUNTDUNANNA, CAMERON, BCR, KANE- RELATED, JAZZ, TODD G, BULLET, BJ from Tac, J FLAME, 2ELEVEN, POPSYKLE, HURTLOCK, MAK O.N.E., YOUNGGUMMZ, E LOC, DAFFY, KRIMINAL, LYNN, DUKE, JOAQUIN, NOTES, TODD BROWN. BEATS FROM- SYKO, BILL YUNS, D-SANE, MAK O.N.E., 2FACE, SMOKE, POPSYKLE, SKUNTDUNANNA, RED- HEAD STEVE, GREEDY BD!!!!!!! U CANT TELL ME THIS AINT HEAT WWW.REDDOORRECORDS.COM

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Well then where's E-Dubb on that list? Isn't he on Ferocious with Mak O.n.E., Hurtlock, and Gummz?

Apr 25, 2002
chiligrrl said:
lol cranky's still on the board..'sup!

I'm a permanent resident......Whatup Chili? Haven't seen you post for years......

So what's the word on ordering this Compilation? I'm interested in purchasing......

Jul 31, 2002
Cranky said:
So what's the word on ordering this Compilation? I'm interested in purchasing......
call smoke.. he'll hook u up nicely.. call 509.301.5246
and i been postin in the sss on occasion.. they need my guidance.. it was getting bad again.. :)
good to see another siccness vet.. hit the rdr wesite @ www.reddoorrecords.com and sheck the message board, there's more info up there.
and im me sometime fool so wqe can chop it up about 'the good ol' days' :eek:

Apr 19, 2004
Want to order the comp?

Wzup Cranky! Thanx 4 your interest in ordering the comp its heat guaranteed. There are a few ways to get it now. It is in stores throughout the NW. You can go to the message board at www.reddoorrecords.com and send a message to Jonasty with all of your information. or you can call one of us and we will get it to you ASAP. Also it will soon be available to buy directly off the website. Thanx RDR

Apr 25, 2002
red door said:
Wzup Cranky! Thanx 4 your interest in ordering the comp its heat guaranteed. There are a few ways to get it now. It is in stores throughout the NW. You can go to the message board at www.reddoorrecords.com and send a message to Jonasty with all of your information. or you can call one of us and we will get it to you ASAP. Also it will soon be available to buy directly off the website. Thanx RDR
Good lookin' out on the info Red Door.....How much they goin' for right now?