The Official Xbox Reveal Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
You're one of the biggest anti xbox guys in here, come on now.
I have an Xbox, and I'm anti Microsoft and I don't like them for a reason, because they are crooked and don't give u good value for owning their system, also their syste is crappy and breaks down and freezes all the time, they use marketing to get their shit over instead of buying more studios and coming out with more games for years until e3, I got my reasons, like I said some people just hate on Sony for no reason

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
I don't give a shit about all that.

I'm just saying, Sony has done A LOT of negative to indie gaming. Mostly in the form of policies which effect indie gaming by preventing them from being on sony consoles regardless of the "support" they show.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Fans Petition for Microsoft to Restore Original Xbox One Policies
“Give us back the Xbox One we were promised at E3.”

Fans have started a petition asking Microsoft to restore the Xbox One policies it reversed following E3.

In a petition on change.org, organizer David Fontenot asks Microsoft to “give us back the Xbox One we were promised at E3.”

“This was to be the future of entertainment,” the petition says. “A new wave of gaming where you could buy games digitally, then trade, share or sell those digital licenses. Essentially, it was Steam for Xbox. But consumers were uninformed, and railed against it, and it was taken away because Sony took advantage of consumers uncertainty. We want this back. It can't be all or nothing, there must be a compromise.”

The petition follows outcry from fans after Microsoft announced its original Xbox One policies, which included a requirement to check in online every 24 hours, restrictions for lending used games and more.

We’ve reached out to Microsoft about the petition and will update this story with any comment we receive.

here is the link if you wanna sign it

https://www.change.org/petitions/microsoft-give-us-back-the-xbox-one-we-were-promised-at-e3-2

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Microsoft does not make much money from gaming. Microsoft makes most of their money from software outside of the gaming realm. If you think Microsoft gives a sh!t about your video games you would be naive, they only give a shit yaw foolish enough to waste your time playing them and will continue to do so. There's a war going on for the minds of the masses and we're losing. PEACE