The Official "What The Fuck Happened to _________????" Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2005
OTHERS YALL FORGOT...
CLOSED CAPTION....SICC INSANE CRIMINALS....TOTALLY INSANE....GLP......COLD WORLD HUSTLAS.....BLACK DYNASTY.....187 FAC....

SOMEONE UPDATE ME ON THESE CLASSICS...I KNOW MY BROTHA WORKED WITH ONE OF THE DOODS FROM CLOSED CAPTION, SELLING HOME ALARMS

Sep 24, 2008
tons of impressive lists

time for the final word ending....shawn powers...kingy the seatown king owner of WEST COAST POPPIN' SAYS...

1] potent c -game related\

2] g-note lil italy.... k-1

3]i know it was said but a-1...big boner

4]male from sacs turf hoggz

5]tie 707's ironic...and dubb sak from from bad to the bone

good workin' right 'cuzzo?

Feb 21, 2006
BLACK DYNASTY

SOMEONE UPDATE ME ON THESE CLASSICS...I KNOW MY BROTHA WORKED WITH ONE OF THE DOODS FROM CLOSED CAPTION, SELLING HOME ALARMS
Riding the wave of success, Black Dynasty rushed into the studio to finish work on the full-length album. Released as the title track, "Deep East Oakland" quickly became one of the hottest selling albums in the bay area, eventually reaching sales of more than 20,000. In 1995 Black Dynasty was featured on the Low Rider tour with Mac 10, Too-Short, DJ Quick, and others. Their video was featured on The Box.

Tragedy would soon put a halt to Black Dynasty's rise to the top. As with so many young African-American men, violence would impact their lives. An Oakland convenience storeowner shot Dion Stewart to death in a botched robbery attempt. The loss of his brother profoundly affected Kariem, and after a prolonged period of reflection, he headed back into the studio to continue the Black Dynasty legacy.

Returning with a renewed purpose, surviving brother Kariem is using his brother's story to help him focus on music as an outlet for urban frustration. During his hiatus, fans helped rally Kariem, as they continually asked about a follow-up album. Seeing the success of other local artists, Kariem ventured into the studio again to record the initial tracks that would compose the new album. Among the many challenges Kariem faced, one of the most difficult was coming to terms with the loss of his brother both as a friend and as an integral creative force in the group.

Now almost seven years later, Black Dynasty is back to reclaim their place in Bay Area Hip-Hop. "Reality Check: Deep East Oakland pt. II" is a return to form for Black Dynasty, as Kariem brings his original East Oakland sound back to center stage.