The Official "What I learned from Gangsta Rap" Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2003
So what we're going to do is type of what gangsta rap has taught us.

And type it in this format

Lyrics: "It's all about money, yeah! And I'm gonna get me some, can't be fucking with niggas that ain't got none, cause lately y'all been acting funny, guess you smell some money, get out my pocket better count yo' shit!" (BTNH - Paper Paper)

Lesson: Get your money and fuck any one that ain't doing nothing to better their situation. Chances are these broke fucks will try and leech of you.

Lyrics: "Baller, Baller, Baller can you come out to play? Taking hoes out, always have to pay. I eat and I drink, free load everyday. And get the pussy anyway. Never was a baller, never was a trick, still had hoes on the dilsnick" (K-Dee - Never was a Baller)

Lesson: Anyone claiming to be a baller is doing way too much to impress a bitch. I'd rather be a unmotivated mothafucka and live off a bitch than be a Rick Ross and save them hoes. Having your game tight is more important when pulling pussy than buying a girl a necklace...unless of course it's a pearl one.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
lyric: " this hit here bitches might not like/ I'm not ricky, bobby, ronnie or mike/ "

Lesson: be about ya paper, and don't try to impress the bithes have the bitchs impress you!

Lyric : "Fuck the world don't ask me fo shit"
Lesson: fuck you pay me

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
lyric: "Don't use the rules They're not for you, they're for the fools And you're a fool if you don't know that "

Lesson: If you wanna survive you better learn how to lie

Jun 11, 2004
Lyrics: "Compton in the house, NIGGA...Compton in the house, FOOL...Compton in the house, BITCH...Compton in the house, GYEA"

Lesson: MC Eiht is one of the most uncreative rappers in the game.

Jun 11, 2004
Lyrics: "Nigga recognize I'm that motherfuckin locc
08 drinkin got me high givin head to my 44
They can't blame me for the actions that I take
in a sicc state of mind as I premedi-tiz-ate"

Lesson: X-raided IS one of the most creative rappers in the game.

Mar 13, 2003
Lyrics: Cash Rules Everything Around Me, CREAM get the money...Dolla, dolla bill yaaaaaaaallll...

Lession: Self explanitory

May 16, 2002
Lyrics: "I may not appear to be the man of your dreams / but I'm quick to change that mind and smash on them thangs" -Gemini (myself)

Lesson: It's not how you look, it's how you carry yourself. Fuck what you all think. :cheeky:

Jun 11, 2004
Lyrics: "I'm going thorugh some thangs
I'm going through some thangs
These bitches and these niggas got me goin' through some thangs"

Lesson: Master P is goin through some thangs.

Jan 1, 2006
The Roots - Star/Pointro

"Kids call theyself killers let they hammers do the talkin
Don't even know the meaning of life, ain't seen a thing
and you dream of floodin the scenery with, yayo and greenery
But for now, you stickin her with the heavy machinery"

Lesson: Rap has programmed so many youngsters to be fake

Feb 9, 2003
Who said your bitch ass can step into my thread? Begone bitch! With your faggot ass posts about homosexuality, your kind ain't welcomed!

Feb 9, 2003
[troll mode off]You a bitch. for reals. last time i told you to meet up in ESSJ you punked out like a hoe and then you go and run your mouth in threads about fighting and how men are too pussy to do anything but use guns. Like I said, we could have had any homie from the siccness whose from the block make sure the fight is real and none of us backed down. But you did didn't you? You backed down because you know you would have never shown up. You a fag for real.[/troll mode off]

[troll mode on]I'll fuck you momma in the booty cause I like dirty sluts like her[/troll mode on]