The Official West Coast Gangs History Thread!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
@50cal

MISS ME WITH YOUR INSINUATE'N',
YEAH LOOK AT ALL MY POSTS OVER A 3 YEAR TIME SPAN,
I HAVE A JOB AND THAT'S WHEN MOST OF MY POSTS ARE MADE!!!

I'M ALMOST FOR CERTAIN THAT THE AVENUE BOYS AND THE CRIBS ARE THE SAME HOOD, I JUST NEVER HEARD OF THEM REFFERRED TO AS CRIBS!!!

DOES THAT MAKE ME A CRIP THAT DON'T KNOW ABOUT HIS ROOTS???
NIGGA PLEASE,
I'VE RAN UP ON FOO'S AND BEEN RAN UP ON,
YOU CAN'T TELL ME SHIT!!!

Oct 10, 2004
ey soak game soak deez nuts bitch
and big c stye the shit is for the streets not a forum board but you dont hear though keep it up with the lame shit you double og you

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
YOUNGNUTT said:
@50cal

MISS ME WITH YOUR INSINUATE'N',
YEAH LOOK AT ALL MY POSTS OVER A 3 YEAR TIME SPAN,
I HAVE A JOB AND THAT'S WHEN MOST OF MY POSTS ARE MADE!!!

I'M ALMOST FOR CERTAIN THAT THE AVENUE BOYS AND THE CRIBS ARE THE SAME HOOD, I JUST NEVER HEARD OF THEM REFFERRED TO AS CRIBS!!!

DOES THAT MAKE ME A CRIP THAT DON'T KNOW ABOUT HIS ROOTS???
NIGGA PLEASE,
I'VE RAN UP ON FOO'S AND BEEN RAN UP ON,
YOU CAN'T TELL ME SHIT!!!
I can tell you this It took me a long time to be able to post but at one time you was woofin on my homie deesta,I couldnt post a reply. beleive me I dont want to have to dig up the quotes, find yourself fortunate, cause he let you slide, I wasnt gonna let nothing slide,and dont get up here like you a super crip,and aint no one in the anas heard of you ,you must live in costa mesa or something, im hoping your smart enough to not let your pride get you smashed on, Its not that I got all the love for that infamous gate gang its that deesta is like family so keep the little credibility you have and shut the fuck up

Apr 25, 2002
you ask 20 bloods and crips in los angeles, how it all started
you're gonna get 17 different answers

it ain't about history out there
it's about the block
history plays it's part int he pride, but if it wasn't bloods and crips, they'd still be on the block, doin block shit

Feb 9, 2005
YOUNGMOE said:
you ask 20 bloods and crips in los angeles, how it all started
you're gonna get 17 different answers

it ain't about history out there
it's about the block
history plays it's part int he pride, but if it wasn't bloods and crips, they'd still be on the block, doin block shit

??????????????

May 18, 2004
WWW.SHOP.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
damn since you all leavin the history of the west on here make sure u leave nor calz out. i cant beleive this is a real thread cops would love u homiez wit all this info bein given out.maybe u guys should start listin the murders in your hood and who did em since u want so much credit on the net.next thing you know foos is gonna start pullin out articles like the orphans or somethin

apts

May 6, 2005
B-12 said:
T. had nothing to do with PIRU sets he was a P-Stone from ChiTown and started the jungles a.k.a. as crenshaw mafia, and jefferson park...

Who said he did? He was just their one of the founders. As he claims. Are you saying he created crenshaw mafia, and he didnt create Jungles the Jungle Boys were already in place before he even arrived in L.A. They just Clicked up with the Black P Stones. Originally the Black P Stones were located in the City. Then later they moved to the Jungles. But when they first Clicked up they were Jungle Stones

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
SouthSanDago said:
IS DEESTA DEE (i think that's how u say his name) STILL SELLING HIS ALBUM (the cover of the cd was him sitting on a caddy) OR IS IT OUT OF PRINT AND HARD TO FIND?
he basically did the project for the hell of it he aint trippn on rappin he just do it for fun. yeah thats him on the caddy he was also featured in a car magazine i -think-blvd. he is also working on an album with spoony loc, all I can say is the beats are slammin all by the same producer who did beats for bossman hogg presents the knok coming soon. Im a get at him cause the dude who put out the album gave him some boxes so Ill let him post when he can, also that c.d. you talking about I give a 5 out of ten but there are 3 solid joints on there,and a few pretty tight the rest o.k. If he dont give it for free then it might be just a little something to cover postage definatley worthy for them songs Id buy again, when I make little mix c.d.s for the homies I always put the song aint that some shit

May 13, 2005
Big C-Style said:
No doubt homie, it's all good man, Well as far as the piru thang you spoke on, do you know who called that shot bacc then? as far as puttin it down 2 where different niggas from all over could take the name and incorporate it into their sets? because from my knowledge and understanding the only real alliance of bloods like that wuz with The United Blood Nation that originated in the pen and even had a treaty with the Consolidated Crip Organization that said they couldn't bang on each other among other things. but Compton pirus wuz the FIRST blood set tho, this is historical fact, and Sylvestor Scott is the bloods Raymond Washington cuz he STARTED that Compton piru blood set, from what my Double OG's told me it was simply a matter of them particular Compton niggas who resisted being punked and "Cripped" becuz Crips was known for going around Gangsterin niggas and making sets Crip! Sylvestor Scott wuzn't having it, Crips already by that time wuz flaggin the blue rag, so the bloods copped red and it was on ever since! And as far as Raymond Not starting the Crips? technically you right, he started the baby Cribs, but what happened wuz the baby Cribs tried to rob this nigga of his leather coat and they beat the shit out of dude and becuz they all rocced the Cane the newspaper reported that "It wuz a Gang of "Crips" (short for Cripples) who beat the dude down as reported by witnesses of the incident, and the name stucc!
hHEY THATS REAL SHIT APTS,I TOLD YOU THAT THE FIRST BLOOD GANG WAS PIRU BLOODS ON PIRU STREET.GOOD LOOKING OUT BIG SEE-STYLE THERES BEEN A CONTROVERSAL MISHAP ABOUT WHAT BLOOD GANG CAME OUT FIRST,ME AND A COUPLE OF THE HOMIES HAVE BEEN DISPUTING OVER THIS SHIT FOR SOME TIME NOW.I COULD REMEMBER GOING TO BELL JR.HIGH SCHOOL AND BACK THEN WE THE TEACHERS WOULD GIVE US DOCUMENTARIES TO WATCH ABOUT STREET VIOLENCE AND GANGS,THIS WAS BACK IN 1984 I WAS 14 YEARS OF AGE AND I STILL REMEMBER THOSE DOCUMENTARIES OF THE FIRST BLOODS & THE FIRST CRIPS & APTS YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT AT THIS TIME GANGS WERE AT AN ALL TIME HIGH,ESPECIALLY IN SOUTH CENTRAL L.A. THIS WAS THE SAME TIME WHEN N.W.A. CAME OUT AND THE GHETTO BOYS & TOO SHORT.ALL THEM SONGS WERE STREET SONGS OF THE 80S' IN THE STREETS OF CALIFORNIA AND SINCE GANG VIOLENCE HAS SWEEPED THE NATION,IT WAS MANDATORY FOR US YOUTHS TO WATCH THAT SHIT IN THAT TIME.ONCE AGAIN GOOD LOOKING OUT BIG C-STYLE.FROM THAT NIGGA SLIKK RIKK.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
LMAO AT "ARTICLES LIKE THE ORPHANS"

50cal said:
I can tell you this It took me a long time to be able to post but at one time you was woofin on my homie deesta,I couldnt post a reply. beleive me I dont want to have to dig up the quotes, find yourself fortunate, cause he let you slide, I wasnt gonna let nothing slide,and dont get up here like you a super crip,and aint no one in the anas heard of you ,you must live in costa mesa or something, im hoping your smart enough to not let your pride get you smashed on, Its not that I got all the love for that infamous gate gang its that deesta is like family so keep the little credibility you have and shut the fuck up
WHAT YOU POSTED HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I POSTED IN THIS THREAD!!!
YOU COULD USE THE PM'S FOR THIS PERSONAL TYPE SHIT,
CUZ I AIN'T NO NETBANGER!!!
BUT SINCE YOU PUT ME OUT THERE LIKE THAT....

LET ME SLIDE??? LMAO YOU CRAZY, IF DEESTA THOUGHT I WAS COME'N' AT HIM SIDEWAYS I'M SURE HE WOULD'VE STEPPED UP.
AND WHAT THE HELL YOU TALK'N' BOUT "I COULDN'T POST A REPLY"
YOU POSTED THE SAME DAY DEESTA DID AND YOU AIN'T SAID SHIT!!!
YEAH YOU RIGHT, I'M FROM THE COSTA MESA SET, ESE BANG'N' ALL DAY CUZ!!!
(BUT DON'T GET ME WRONG, I'M COOL WITH A LOT OF OTHER ESE'S!!!)
AND FUCC PRIDE NIGGA,
LIKE BONE CRUSHER SAID "I AIN'T NEVER SCARED"!!!
SUPER CRIP??? WHAT DID I SAY TO GIVE OFF THAT IMPRESSION???
I'M JUST A NUTT THAT'S DOWN FOR MINES!!!

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
YOUNGNUTT said:
LMAO AT "ARTICLES LIKE THE ORPHANS"

WHAT YOU POSTED HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I POSTED IN THIS THREAD!!!
YOU COULD USE THE PM'S FOR THIS PERSONAL TYPE SHIT,
CUZ I AIN'T NO NETBANGER!!!
BUT SINCE YOU PUT ME OUT THERE LIKE THAT....

LET ME SLIDE??? LMAO YOU CRAZY, IF DEESTA THOUGHT I WAS COME'N' AT HIM SIDEWAYS I'M SURE HE WOULD'VE STEPPED UP.
AND WHAT THE HELL YOU TALK'N' BOUT "I COULDN'T POST A REPLY"
YOU POSTED THE SAME DAY DEESTA DID AND YOU AIN'T SAID SHIT!!!
YEAH YOU RIGHT, I'M FROM THE COSTA MESA SET, ESE BANG'N' ALL DAY CUZ!!!
(BUT DON'T GET ME WRONG, I'M COOL WITH A LOT OF OTHER ESE'S!!!)
AND FUCC PRIDE NIGGA,
LIKE BONE CRUSHER SAID "I AIN'T NEVER SCARED"!!!
SUPER CRIP??? WHAT DID I SAY TO GIVE OFF THAT IMPRESSION???
I'M JUST A NUTT THAT'S DOWN FOR MINES!!!
I posted the same day deesta did true, but you was smearing his name and giving false info on the N.F.L. and talking shit on them watergates before that day i posted,you soundin real stupid telling (I dont know what his name is in this thread) that with a question like that you dont belong on here cause he asked about big tookie-------- and you aint heard of cribs, this thread was to inform others on gang culture. homie was just askin a question.why dont you post some history on nutthood,go ask your older geez and post some useful info on this thread besides try and punk others who aint bangin

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
no arguement here I just feel big c style vision for this thread was westcoast gang history to include la to san diego and educate those who aint knowin the history,i feel its important to understand where it all came from why your hood exists what started beefs between sets etc

Status
Not open for further replies.