The Official West Coast Gangs History Thread!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

apts

May 6, 2005
Everybody says or assumes that the first BLOODs were PIRUs,Im not denying that im just not supporting that. If you ask T. Rodgers he would say different. Everybody knows the first Bloods were crips so how were the PIRUs the first BLOODs if they were never Crips? You have to do your research and look at the dates. The T. Rodgers said they broke away from the crips in "71" and the BLOOD alliance with the PIRUs and the BRIMs didnt happen until 72. Also you forgot the initial name that Raymond washington called his group. "The Baby Avenues" Then the name Cribs derived from that. Some body made up that Community revolution in progress to make it sound good. The newspaper actually made up the name Crip.

May 2, 2005
apts said:
Everybody says or assumes that the first BLOODs were PIRUs,Im not denying that im just not supporting that. If you ask T. Rodgers he would say different. Everybody knows the first Bloods were crips so how were the PIRUs the first BLOODs if they were never Crips? You have to do your research and look at the dates. The T. Rodgers said they broke away from the crips in "71" and the BLOOD alliance with the PIRUs and the BRIMs didnt happen until 72. Also you forgot the initial name that Raymond washington called his group. "The Baby Avenues" Then the name Cribs derived from that. Some body made up that Community revolution in progress to make it sound good. The newspaper actually made up the name Crip.

Dogg, I personally don't care what YOU'RE willing to believe and accept or not as far as the bloods, origins and whatnot, but you not finna tell me shit about the origins and history of the Crips... And there wuz no such clicc called no damn "baby avenues" that's FALSE and a FALLACY right there, straight fucced up passed down MIS-information like so many other things the ACTUAL name of Raymond Washington's group wuz The baby Cribs, period, point blank can't NOBODY dispute this, and I spoke on the newspaer shit up top if you re-read it and said that you wuz "technically" right though on the actual origin of the word "Crip" and you ain't knowing NOTHING about The Community Revolution in Progress Movement where it came from, where it originated, what it is and why it existed so don't play yourself and try to speak on something you don't know nothing about homie, if u want to know? Just ask, but you not choppin it up with some nigga who's guessin shit or makin shit up, My Gang Lineage ain't but 2 Generations removed from the Double OG's Raymond Washington, Big Took, Hoova Joe, OG Compton, Batman,.... etc..etc..that helped start this whole shit! Raymond's first wall tat wuz "Chitty, Chitty bang bang nothing but Cribs and Thangs" He died August 1979!

apts

May 6, 2005
So much Hostility over the net. So Raymond washington never had a group called the Baby Avenues. Michael Conception who is a good friend of my dads. I even got him in a interview saying Raymond washington formed the Baby Avenues First then left. But their is so many storys you have to put the shit together from research. Check this out go on LA street gangs.com

May 2, 2005
apts said:
So much Hostility over the net. So Raymond washington never had a group called the Baby Avenues. Michael Conception who is a good friend of my dads. I even got him in a interview saying Raymond washington formed the Baby Avenues First then left. But their is so many storys you have to put the shit together from research. Check this out go on LA street gangs.com

No hostility here homie...but thanx 4 reminding me that Mike Conception is a busta homie! he used muthaphuccas ignorance and Lacc of Knowledge on this *C* shit, spread lies and got paid, bacc in the day that fool would have caught "100 2 the head" for violatin like that... It's been a minute but he himself put out a GANG of faulty and fucced up information 2 the masses and spit that shit as fact, The L.A. homies (True OG's) wuzn't feelin that nigga on that shit but by then that fool wuz already Chipped up from the rap shit and extortin busta ass R&b niggas and bitch ass rappers, This fool actually went on record as saying Raymond Washington got shot and killed by a dope fiend in a Crap Game, and just 4 saying that stupid ass shit alone some homies from ECC wanted to twist this nigga, that shit was blatantly FALSE, he also went on record as saying that the Crips was started beuzz there wuz some white boys running around who called themselves "The Chips" beatin up on niggas and that was blatantly FALSE half truth! white gangs in L.A. like "The spook hunters" and whatnot phased out of L.A. in the 1940's and 50's homie, wayyyy before the C shit, and T. Rodgers is OG homie but that nigga is farrr from "King Gangsta" status on the b side, Wuzn't that Cuzz in the movie Colors tho?. thanks 4 the link but I don't need no web site to tell me nothing bout this L.A./West Coast Gang shit, I lived it and wuz there, period. And got my information 1st hand and from the TRUE OG's and soldiers that wuz down since 1969! my Knolwedge is pretty deep on the Dago side but it's wayyy Deeper on the L.A. side tho.

May 2, 2005
This is the thread to drop and spit the West Coast Gang history shit @ skyview, but anyway, that nigga T. Rogers is blowin smoke up nigga's asses homie, the niggas that started the infamous piru blood Gang wuz Sylvestor Scott and Vincent Owens on the West-side of piru St. who's both RIP and can't speak 4 themselves, niggas be Lying and making up shit man or puttin more on it than it really is, but that's fucced up because niggas be passing down mis-information and lies, a lot of what you wrote wuz true but there wuz some false-hoods off in there 2 tho, On Crip though... my brother, Uncles and Cuzzins, I'm talking Double OG's in their late 40's and 50's on ECC and Hoover homie can verify everything I'm saying, Wayyy before a blood even existed there wuz Cyco Mike, Sneaky Loc, Hoova Joe, Big Insane, Bat Man, Big Took, Saity, Rat PaCC... cats that laid the foundation with this "C" shit and wuz down since 1969, (the official birth year of the "C") and the early 70's and @ the other homie yeah Mike C wuz a busta 4 that cuz he exploited our shit for financial gain with a lot of lies mixed with some truth, but 4 what it's worth, my Folks Co-sign on dude as a CERTIFIED Ryda bacc in the dayz be4 he wuz in that wheelchair obviously, but he wuz a busta for lying like that 2 main-stream, it wuz a dis-respect 2 Raymond Washington and everything Cuzz stood 4 and tried to accomplish!

5xLoC

Sicc OG
May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
YOUNGNUTT said:
ON THE REAL BIG C-STYLE, I AIN'T NEVER HEARD OF "CRIBS",
SERIOUSLY THOUGH, WE ALL KNOW "CRIP" IS BROKEN DOWN INTO A MEANING
"COMMUNITY REVOLUTION IN PROGRESS"
WHAT DID "CRIBS" STAND FOR???
I'M A CRIP MYSELF FROM "NUTTHOOD",
AND NONE OF MY BIG HOMIES EVER SPOKE ON "CRIBS"!!!

AND.... TO MY KNOWLEDGE,
RAYMOND BANGED RAYMOND ST. CRIPS!!!

u never heard of avenue cribs?????????

your og's need to be schooled

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
I saw this episode on the chappelle show it all started when one fool stepped on the others show.. Real talk...

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
NO DISRESPECT, BUT COME ON HOMIE....
WITH THAT QUESTION YOU DON'T EVEN BELONG IN THIS THRead________
young nutt------------------------------------------------- and you do a crip who aint heard of cribs i aint hatin cause as many posts as you have young homie there aint been too much time for bangin, i gotta say its a good thang cuz now santa ana is much safer________

Status
Not open for further replies.