The Official UNBAN Indecent The Slapmaster from the Siccness Thread....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
WORD UP! looka t that hater ass thizz.i.iZ, talking bout "LMAO" and shit! YOU IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY? YOU SHAKE HANDS WITH GUYS THAT MAKE WORDS RHYME AND RECORD IT????? I BET YOU DONT! FAGGOT ASS HATERS!! YOU WANNA BE ME???? I BET U DO. WE DYE OUR GREY BEARD, GO DO THAT THEN MAYBE YOU CAN BE LIKE ME!! BUT I BET NOT!!

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
i know u just tryin to make a joke, but try harder, the shit aint funny. this only proves my point. there are losers who's only mission in life is to to throw salt in the game. i never been one of those, how does it feel inside? it seems like it would suck. oh well, i'll never know.

Nov 1, 2004
you tell him pimped, damn haters. we here trying to exploit black culture for our gain ya dig? sum of us end up workin wit people and get pimped for our beats to have some guy scream white boy as a diss all over it, but thats apart of the game!! get yo weight up not yo salt up!!! THEY JUS WANNA B US!! ay pimp what beard dye yo momma be buyin u? i b messin wit just for men, but thats getting expenzeezy

(im jus helpin keep the topic alive, foshaginaw?)

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I thought it was coo that he was letting foos get free studio time and shit like that....

I never really peeped his music, although I seen turf talk point to it in a liquor store and say thats the homey, so I guess he's offishy :rolleyes:

Jan 20, 2006
usernamex said:
you tell him pimped, damn haters. we here trying to exploit black culture for our gain ya dig? sum of us end up workin wit people and get pimped for our beats to have some guy scream white boy as a diss all over it, but thats apart of the game!! get yo weight up not yo salt up!!! THEY JUS WANNA B US!! ay pimp what beard dye yo momma be buyin u? i b messin wit just for men, but thats getting expenzeezy

(im jus helpin keep the topic alive, foshaginaw?)

COMEDY!!! LOL

Sep 22, 2002
Unban him, no reason not to with all these clowns allowed to post sucka shit at will, if he did "spam" I'd rather see that than alot of these threads full of hate

Jan 10, 2003
Damm, watched dudes YouTube.. he makes that shit look easy. He shits on a lot of producers out there. I met him a few times at Mouthpiece's studio in Napa.... he came in hella perked one time, and made one of the dopest beats i ever heard, and it took him literally 5 minutes. Let him back on the boards asap.

May 9, 2002
Never saw dude spam before...but there's a DJ round here that does a lot of it (and I don't mean the Pimp). I ain't sayin no names but he should be the first to go lol