The Official UNBAN Indecent The Slapmaster from the Siccness Thread....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I'm gonna put my neck on the line. I unbanned the Indecent&Krypto name, becuase that's the last one I remember seeing on here. Let me know if there is a different name that he was using.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
that statement was relayed by me from indecent himself. he still does not know what he did to get banned in the first place, but since so many went out of their way to get him reinstated, he plans to tread lightly to make sure it dont happen again. he enjoys siccness and all the

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
he got banned? how come? indo is tha bigg homie mayne we used to smoke weed n drink beer outside the liquor store

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
Zest said:
Im new to the forum, but indecent is one of the hottest producers in the bay area. he should be able to get run on this forum.
best and last thing you ever said....hehehe

Indo is one of the realest, coolest, down to earth muthafuckas to ever live by a Church's Chicken.

LMAO.....for real though. That cat is MAD talented, and needs to be up here networkin' with the rest of us.

there are HUNDREDS of cats up here that dont contribute SHIT to the site but internet drama, talkin' big shit they would never say in person.

who else up here gave away FREE beats and studio time?

who else up here can make a DUMB slapper in the time it takes for you to pop some corn in the microwave?

bring my dude back mane!!

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
dj pimp said:
that statement was relayed by me from indecent himself. he still does not know what he did to get banned in the first place, but since so many went out of their way to get him reinstated, he plans to tread lightly to make sure it dont happen again. he enjoys siccness and all the
I think it was because most of his posts we're "peep this out" - "listen to this" type shit, and not too much else....

personally, I'd rather read those posts instead of 85% of the trash that is recycled or the garbage topics that are usually discussed.

after all, what's gangsta rap without a little Indo??

hahaahaa

(damn that was corny):cheeky: