The Official "THIS IS HOW I EAT" Thread...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
I put some egg in my ramens.

Here's a dinner I made awhile back...wish i was having it tonight...

I get the butcher to cut me four thick sirloin fillets.

Seasoned it with Spicy Montreal Steak season and Creole Seasoning, tenderized it a little with a knife and then let it marinate for a couple hours in the fridge.

A nice medium steak served with mashed potatoes and corn on the cob.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Homemade carne asada taco's with spicy fresh-off-the-cob fried corn and fingerling potatoes (yes, that's a purple potato) seasoned with cumin and chipotle.

I wish the picture was better, but that's an old Blackberry for you.

I've been in protest to this thread until props came back, but I've lost hope.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
Homemade carne asada taco's with spicy fresh-off-the-cob fried corn and fingerling potatoes (yes, that's a purple potato) seasoned with cumin and chipotle.

I wish the picture was better, but that's an old Blackberry for you.

I've been in protest to this thread until props came back, but I've lost hope.

what the fuck is that

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
You eat carne asada how you eat it, and stay outta my kitchen if you aren't down to eat what I eat. You're not welcome at my dinner table no more, JAPE. And Dana, I hope you shit all over yourself tonight in bed.

Props: Dana Dane
Jun 24, 2005
You eat carne asada how you eat it, and stay outta my kitchen if you aren't down to eat what I eat. You're not welcome at my dinner table no more, JAPE. And Dana, I hope you shit all over yourself tonight in bed.
Lmfao.

We had those same plates when I was growing up. I think my mom might still have a couple.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
You eat carne asada how you eat it
At first I was like, WTF did he put green beans on his burrito?!? then I realized it was just a really random cut scallion. How did you prepare the Carne Asada?

I'm not really a huge fan of burritos personally. We have purp potatoes here in California too. If you split your fingerlings length-wise then they come out much more visually appealing.*

It would still be way more appetizing than them potatos.