The Official Special Effects Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
T.I. came clean with his verse and did the track justice IMO.

only thing I'm not really feeling thus far is the 2Chainz feature for obvious reason but as per usual as soon as this dropped the darkehorse/juggalo fanbase always manage to whine and moan seeing as they prefer tech be angry and depressed 99.9% of the time ignorant to the fact that the "gangsta" persona that they love to hate on was always an influential aspect of his music from the very beginning of his catalog...

makes me laugh every time.

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Love Krizz and always have but this Tech and Eminem song should strictly be Tech and Eminem. This has been T9's dream collab, as well as the mass majority of his fan's dream collab for how long and I was really hoping for a back and forth type song. Speed rapping is certainly Tech's domain so we'll see but unless Krizz only does the hook, judging from the snippet, I have my reservations. He"ll more than likely go first. I know I'm being extremely picky but let's be real.

Aug 23, 2002
Wow... Can't believe the Em feature is actually gonna happen. 13 years in the making. I believe Tech has finally "made it" with this announcement. he has definitely blown the Fuck up in the past couple years. I can't really tell how famous he is, being from KC, everyone knows who he is. Dude has finally got the recognition he has deserved for so long. Props.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Psycho Bitch III with Hopsin. He finally got Corey Taylor too. Lil Wayne is on there, and Tech said that he "reps Strange hard at the end", to the point that some might get the idea he's about to sign. Ha.

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
Wow... Can't believe the Em feature is actually gonna happen. 13 years in the making. I believe Tech has finally "made it" with this announcement. he has definitely blown the Fuck up in the past couple years. I can't really tell how famous he is, being from KC, everyone knows who he is. Dude has finally got the recognition he has deserved for so long. Props.

Same here being from Wichita. His shit was always playing at every high school party way back. Even in little small kansas towns people played that shit heavy. Like before I got the internet I thought Tech was a big huge popular rapper. I've been waiting for this since absolute power. Back then I was 12 and Eminem was my favorite rapper. Then I heard tech a couple months after absolute power was released and I've wanted them to collab ever since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
I'm still not understanding how a song that features people from 2 states is being called WWC2.
yeah kind of a head scratcher there, my guess is that the beat is a riff of the WWC1 beat and they're (obviously) rapping fast, so Tech decided to call it WWC2

and no offense to Krizz but I really hope he only does the hook. 13 years in the making, I just wanna hear Tech and Em go back and forth.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
It's possible they didn't put out the full artist list on the song. I'd prefer if it's just the three of them, though.

That wouldn't be the first time they only leaked a few of the features.