The Official Special Effects Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2005
Dude..... Great way to start this off.....anyways.....dude.... The production on these songs so far from what has been released so far.... If I can get Goosebumps from dyin flyin and wither, awww yeah, I'm just fucking hyped for this shit already!!! This has gotta sell 100k at least first week, I wish alot more than that cuz its deserved, but I'm being realistic. Only song I've disliked but not really is hood go crazy, more so cuz I've played the shit out of it. Dying flyin.... The violin playin in the background with the snares going off and the bass going... And end the fucking song on some opera type shit?!?!? Shhhhiiitttttttt, I love this

Aug 30, 2002
I don't know why they never pick the right day to drop the CD. They always make sure to put his CD with someone else's CD who's going to sell way more. Mumford and sons drops the same day as well was NOW! vol 345 or whatever the fuck it is these days. Those last CDs did 600,000 and 100,000 last time. I see tech cracking top 5 on his usual 70-90K full length cd one weeks sales. Hopefully he can do triple digits but there isn't enough promotion to put him in that kinda spot. Radio appearances and YouTube videos only get u so much. Can't dtop ur video on mtv a week before.

Aug 30, 2002
Haven't seen much hype. There's was a big count down, it came and it was gone within a day or two. That's just the ADD world we live in now. If they would have got the video made and dropped well over a month ago then u might have some hype and way more AirPlay. I hope for the best but I'm expecting the usual. His sales seem to gain steam cd by cd so I'll make a call of 92K chart number 3 first week.

Feb 28, 2008
Haven't seen much hype. There's was a big count down, it came and it was gone within a day or two. That's just the ADD world we live in now. If they would have got the video made and dropped well over a month ago then u might have some hype and way more AirPlay. I hope for the best but I'm expecting the usual. His sales seem to gain steam cd by cd so I'll make a call of 92K chart number 3 first week.

There is a ton of hype bro. That already has millions of play. The hip hop section on reddit posted about the Eminem collab costing nothing and it got upvoted more thank 3k (http://www.reddit.com/r/hiphopheads..._n9ne_eminem_did_the_verse_for_nothing_but_a/) and is already in the top 20 threads of all time for that sub. Plus hood go crazy is doing better than fragile already.

I've seen a lot more than usual talking tech lately, I think this album will chart pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2008
Techs old albums grabbed me right away and I knew it was dope as fuck on first listen.

This one I honestly don't think I like other than a few of the singles released and plus maybe 3 or 4 more.

That was def the worst psycho bitch too.

First listen so take it with a grain of salt it may grow on me like something else had to

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2005
I will agree on the psycho bitch, the beat was cool and all, but u can't really compare to the energy the first one had, even the 2nd one. But I've only listened to about 2 songs other than the ones already released, NFL draft is on

Feb 28, 2008
This CD is dope as fuck. I feel like he brought this shit back to calm before the storm days. I'll be playing the shit out of this for a while
I honestly don't see the similarities,although I wish it was more like that. Its not totally horrible though and I like more songs off this album than a lot of other artists so I'll take what I can get, lol Tech has too much dope shit to complain about a couple albums I didn;t like all the way through

Last edited: