The Official SF Giants 2013 Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Nice comeback win! We need all these early season wins we can get. It makes our stretch run for the playoffs that much easier!

And on the Timmy topic.... I have to say that I have lost a little faith in him. I dont know whats wrong. But I am happy the Giants didnt give him his 7 year 100+ million.... I do believe I was mad when they didnt do it 2 years ago, may have even bitched about it. But yea, he is borderline trade bait at this point.

Props: Chree

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
I hope they feel the front office feels the same way.... Another footnote to this is we traded away our 2 best pitching prospects the last 2 years so I have no clue whats in our farm system right now to fill that 5th starter spot..... Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat

Jan 12, 2006
I would love to have Cargo on the Giants, dude is a beast, id give the rockies timmy and a few specs for him lol
You want to trade lincecum?? Show some loyalty, the guy has hit stretches where he has put this team and organization on his back. As far as I'm concerned Posey, Cain, and Timmy have a lifetime pass with the giants. Without those 3 the giants would still be hoping to get their first world series title in over 50+ years.

By some people's logic the Giants should've also traded/cut zito.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2006
i was at the game last night and its clear as day when he walks the pitcher twice and one of the times was in 4 pitches he has completely lost his control.

if he gets it back he can still dominate but with his motion and dealing with it mentally might be tough

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
You want to trade lincecum?? Show some loyalty, the guy has hit stretches where he has put this team and organization on his back. As far as I'm concerned Posey, Cain, and Timmy have a lifetime pass with the giants. Without those 3 the giants would still be hoping to get their first world series title in over 50+ years.

By some people's logic the Giants should've also traded/cut zito.
says the guy who has no loyalty for his "city"

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
DFresh77 @DFresh77 I think we are just convinced we should be beating the weaker teams. I think Atlanta and Washington are gonna give us trouble. But the rest of the NL we will play .650 ball or better against. Thats just my thoughts....

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol fuckin carlos quentin came in with a shao kahn shoulder charge and fucked his shit up lol. fuck the bitch ass dodgers