The Official SF Giants 2013 Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
2 rings in 3 years. Not many changes. Brian Wilson gone. Platoon Left field. Pablo fat and injured already. Lil Timmy throwing nerf balls. Zito a "solid" starter for us. Posey just hit the lotto to the tune of a 9 year payment plan. and the bitch ass dodgers have a 200 million dollar roster.....

Lets win this shit again!!!!!!!!!!! Im fired up!!! Lets win the West from Day 1 til game 162! No one wants to see us in a 5 or 7 game series when it counts! Im not overly optimistic but I do think we can win 90+ games and make the play offs.

Break out player will be Brandon Belt. I have this gut feeling that the World Series gave him a new level of confidence. I wouldnt be surprised to see him hit .280 and hit 18+ hrs. Hopefully Pence settles in and gives us his 2nd 100 rbi season.

Lets go GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEAT LA!

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
.280 and 18 jacks is hardly a breakout year... look for Gary Brown sooner rather than later...

Gary brown wont get the call til august if at all this year. Next year he might start for us. And when a guy hits 3x's the ammount of hr's as the year before, its a break out year LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Props: Coach E. No
Dec 4, 2006
I've always said it..Belt is an underrated player and too many people look down on him!

I say Belt and Crawford gonna shine this season..Pence will be clutch as well...

Scut gonna be slower..fat ass Sandoval..he'll rest and comeback and tear shit up..

and there's Posey ...he'll shine once again..