The Official Seattle Mariners Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol...and others dont? Maybe thats part of the issue here...you're not getting deep enough into the situation. Anyone can just "watch the games and look at the standings".

Hey, do what you do. I hope we prevail, but this team, as is, is not built to go far in the playoffs....if they make them at all.
Lol. Whatever man. You hated on the seahawks constantly too. Youre just a negative nancy :p

May 9, 2002
The mariners are streaky.

The mariners are streaky. You have a very short term memory.
Here look at each month. Calendar | mariners.com

We get hot, then go cold. We were just cold. We'll get hot. Ups and downs. You need to take the bad with the good man.
Every team with a similar record to ours is like that. When you play 162 games a year, youre going to have streaks. No one is denying that.

This team has gaping holes, and i dont trust them to make it with the current roster. Just my opinion.

May 9, 2002
There is more involved in that Jackson/Franklin trade. Not sure what, but it might be PTBNL. But, the trade looks good for now. They will send Romero and Jones down to Tacoma tomorrow. Hart and LoMo on watch for now.

Jackson got moved to the leadoff spot at the end f June, and is hitting .343 in July. Has 25 2B's and 3 3B's on the season. Nice pickup.

DeNorfia is a lateral move. He is basically Endy Chavez 2 years younger.

Neither of these moves will likely help that much, but getting Saunders back in addition will. This gives me a bit more confidence in them, but LoMo, Morales, and Hart are still huge black holes.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I puko I'd right. Mariners ain't Shit lol.Jackson is average and denorfia is below average. I can't see them competing with the a's, tigers or orioles