The Official Seattle Mariners Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2005
man what the hell is going on with the M's. started out good and now just going down hill. i'm about to say fuck em'!
what happened is the smoke and mirrors can only work for so long. the bullpen has done well and we have a newfound heart, yet we are the bottom of the league in all major offensive categories. this team has no bats that bring in many runs as far as power goes. hopefully they will still be fairly competitive for the rest of the season but you couldnt expect the goodfortune to last all year

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
I see them floating around the 500 mark all season. unless our 4th and 5th starters step it up. Beltre is due, with the weather warming up i hope the balls start going out. Hes had alot goto the warning track. Also i think branyan should bat 3rd with lopez 4th.

Feb 14, 2004
i think our hitters have to learn how to hit a line drive against them side armers. you see what that side armer did to us?

May 9, 2002
I think this is M's that many people predicted to see.

Lets not forget, this team is in REBUILD mode, so having a hot start was a real luxury. They are evening out now and expect this team to be around .500 or UNDER the rest of the season.

Feb 14, 2004
finally won a game. broke the losing streak. Griffey saved the day! that game literally came down to the last pitch. i was like, "come on fucking brandon, strick this fucker out already" and it was a full count with 2 outs

Feb 14, 2004
he seemed alright at first, but just been disapointed with him, especially after lastnite. who'd be a better closer??? i dont even know.

Dec 3, 2005
i'm starting to not like Brandon as our closer
its on Waka for putting him back in as the closer so soon after coming off the DL. they shoulda had aardsma closing till brandon could get back to whatever they expect him to be, which isnt much imo. hey at least we've won two games out of the last 11! lol like i said, smoke and mirrors, now comes the freefall

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
you just notice this? its been like that for awhile. Iv been to a redsox and yankee game at safeco and there fans travel well. glad we took 2 out of 3. we need to keep winning at home. and use carlos silva and jakabakas as relievers. and i say leave D.A. as the closer

Dec 3, 2005
you just notice this? its been like that for awhile. Iv been to a redsox and yankee game at safeco and there fans travel well. glad we took 2 out of 3. we need to keep winning at home. and use carlos silva and jakabakas as relievers. and i say leave D.A. as the closer
their "fans"? most of those arent real fans. those are faggots and dumb bitches that live in Renton or somewhere close, have never been east of the mississippi let alone boston, and break that "special" Big Papi jersey out once or twice a year when the Sox come to town, the rest of the year they cheer for the Mariners or whatever other team is doing good that they can claim. fuck them. their favorite player is David Ortiz but dont know he started in the mariners organization. they dont know the misery of the Heathcliff Slocum trade for us. those arent fans. the other 25% are probably fans that travel with the team tho lol