The Official "SD Hip Hop Store" Thread (Sicc Shop 2.0)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
Over the past couple of months I've been buying A LOT of SD cds online and after endless google searches, I came to a sad realization- many times it's easier to find SD shit for download before you can actually find physical CD copies for sale. A lot of stuff is out there, but it's scattered around all over between different sites and stores. Since the Sicc Shop closed it seems no one site has stepped up to fill the void. I don't know how to build a website, so I figured this thread could be the next best thing; a semi-comprehensive list of SD releases and where they can be purchased. As new releases drop we can add them to the list. Unfortunately I live on the other side of the country so any help from SD locals will help a ton since you guys find out about everything first.

I'm going to start compiling a list now. I just wanted to get the thread started and give you guys a chance to start contributing.

.......and here we go!

Jan 25, 2009
well lets say, that there are some unsolved issues between 2 parties which prevent to post some releases and for the rest its 50/50 now u can download music for free or buy as mp3.
nowadys not many rappers really pressed cds anymore and in many cases they burn those mp3 on cd and sell to you
for me the best thing at the moment is facebook as you know at the moment of the release and u can buy directly from artist

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
yeah thats a valid point.. maybe in those cases we could post the twitter link/email address to buy from or post the link if its a internet only release. But it would still be a centralized place to find all dago shit, you feel me? I dont even have twitter.. you guys got twitter/facebook links for dago rappers u can post up??