-=The Official San Francisco Giants Thread=-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2005
Giants can trade any1 but pablo and timmy. Botch you see what happens when you play the fuckin kids!!!! We will have a winning record in August and September the only 2 months we won this whole season. Posey is gonna be a beast and I bet he starts next year opening day.
WOW!!! thats what Giants fans always say!!......those are the first 2 guys i would put up for trade bait if i were them..............

have fun with Pablo. i never realized he was that FAT.

Scouts say Posey is close in abilities to Russ Martin.

Jan 5, 2006
i dont care that we didnt make the playoffs, we knew before the season started.. but still puts a smile on my face knowing we've taken 2 straight series from you at your shitty park, AND zito has owned you guys in 2 of his starts against your squad. Not only that but the future looks promising, we should be the next tampa bay in years to come.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
i dont care that we didnt make the playoffs, we knew before the season started.. but still puts a smile on my face knowing we've taken 2 straight series from you at your shitty park, AND zito has owned you guys in 2 of his starts against your squad. Not only that but the future looks promising, we should be the next tampa bay in years to come.
REALLY??? YOU KNOW WHAT PUTS A SMILE ON MY FACE??? THE BULLSHIT YOU GIANTS FANS FEED YOURSELVES ABOUT HOW YOU KNEW THE GIANTS WOULD SUCK THIS YEAR... ALSO, THE BULLSHIT YOU SHOVEL ABOUT HOW YOU DONT CARE THAT THEY DIDNT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS... YOU GUYS UP NORTH MUST SETTLE FOR MEDIOCRITY VERY READILY...

Jan 5, 2006
im being realistic.. thats all. Our team isnt ready to compete in the playoffs, better to not make that run when we're rebuilding with our youth. We'll be there when we actually are ready to be there. Point here is.. we did what very many doubted.. we won 70 games this season. Now go on.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
REALLY??? YOU KNOW WHAT PUTS A SMILE ON MY FACE??? THE BULLSHIT YOU GIANTS FANS FEED YOURSELVES ABOUT HOW YOU KNEW THE GIANTS WOULD SUCK THIS YEAR... ALSO, THE BULLSHIT YOU SHOVEL ABOUT HOW YOU DONT CARE THAT THEY DIDNT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS... YOU GUYS UP NORTH MUST SETTLE FOR MEDIOCRITY VERY READILY...
Yes really. What Giants hitter did they pick up in the offseason earlier this year? The Giants have needed another big bat for several years now. Without Bonds this team shows opposing pitchers no fear. Now there's guys who have been called up that can hit decently.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
i said at the beginning of the year we were going to struggle and we would only win 72 games. its quoted. im sorry we didnt go buy a big bat and win the weakest division in baseball by less then 4 games.

have fun getting swept in the p offs. you'll be watching from the house about 10 days after the giants have already started the off season. no biggie.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
slick bitch ass rick where were you when the dodgers were on that 10 game slide about 2 weeks ago? lets start looking in the mirror prior to opening your dick suckers.

fuck the dodgers! i will be buying the hat and at least a t shirt of the team you homos play in the first round and i will band wagon that team to victory over the dodgers. more than likely the cubs! have a great extra 10 days of baseball. cause yall getting swept!

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
slick bitch ass rick where were you when the dodgers were on that 10 game slide about 2 weeks ago? lets start looking in the mirror prior to opening your dick suckers.

fuck the dodgers! i will be buying the hat and at least a t shirt of the team you homos play in the first round and i will band wagon that team to victory over the dodgers. more than likely the cubs! have a great extra 10 days of baseball. cause yall getting swept!
DONT GET MAD AT ME FOR YOUR TEAM BEING SUCH GARBAGE... OH, I WAS AT SOME OF THOSE 8 GAMES YOU DUMB, MEATHEADED TOSS POT... AND AS FOR BEING SWEPT, THE ONLY THING THATS GONNA GET SWEPT IN THE POSTSEASON IS AT&T PARK AFTER THE GAME TOMOROW, YOU BITCH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!