-=The Official San Francisco Giants Thread=-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
chree, we are still trying to figure out how to pay a fucking bum (zito) 100 more million than he is worth...... trade for a player that produces? please......
baseball has no salary cap, so his contract amount is irrelavent, other then the fans bitching. they can pay their whole team 100 million contracts if they wanted too.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
baseball has no salary cap, so his contract amount is irrelavent, other then the fans bitching. they can pay their whole team 100 million contracts if they wanted too.
you should change your name to hella_dumb cause you must be a non giants fan to make that statement. i could give a rats ass about a salary cap. we over paid him soooooo fucking bad. and we only paid him cause he was the last "name" free agent available from 2 years ago. no one wanted to play with bonds, so everyone else passed.

we over paid him period.

Aug 7, 2003
you should change your name to hella_dumb cause you must be a non giants fan to make that statement. i could give a rats ass about a salary cap. we over paid him soooooo fucking bad. and we only paid him cause he was the last "name" free agent available from 2 years ago. no one wanted to play with bonds, so everyone else passed.

we over paid him period.
im a giants fan and i know we over paid for him. but were stuck with him so stop booing him when he pitches and try to support him to get the best out of him. talkin shit bout him is only going to make him worse. and every year players get over paid in any sport. nothing new, nothing to cry over, nothing to lose sleep over. go giants.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
im a giants fan and i know we over paid for him. but were stuck with him so stop booing him when he pitches and try to support him to get the best out of him. talkin shit bout him is only going to make him worse. and every year players get over paid in any sport. nothing new, nothing to cry over, nothing to lose sleep over. go giants.
i doubt he reads this forum. and when he breaks 88 mph on his fast ball ill cheer for him again!

yeah, go giants!

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
as long as we can play spoiler for a few teams at the end of the year i will be pleased! we may not make play offs but we will shit in a few teams cheerios. THATS FOR SURE!

2-6 BABY!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
but if these players ur talking about are good enough shouldnt they have won the job outright in spring. I mean the first base job was wide open and they had to go out and sign castillo so im guessin either player ur talking about isnt very good.
but i would rather see the younf guys play and lose than the old guys play and lose.
Harper only got 9 AB's during ST...and Leone got limited playing time because they claimed Castillo off of waivers...they didn't really give them a chance to prove themselves...

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
we will end up around 70 and 92. pretty bad, but those 70 wins will mean someone aint making the playoffs either! and thats all that matters as we rebuild!

and also, on a side note/wishful thinking..... dont let our front office wake up and make a few moves and send us on a mission around mid season! it could happen!

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
The "veterans" are starting to go down: Roberts is on the DL and might need surgery. They called up Clay Timpner from Fresno yesterday...