-=The Official San Francisco Giants Thread=-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 10, 2007
damn.. we suck.. we can have good starting pitchers.. it don't mean shit if we only scoring 2 runs a game and our bullpen gives up 5 runs..

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
I dont know what the big deal is. I'm a Giants fan, but have no problem calling it like it is...they're gonna suck this year.
Everyone knows that. Just gotta get used to throwin shit at the TV or around the house and/or punching walls.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
fuck yeah take a look at your future NL WEST CHAMPS BABY! THE SF GIANTS! *2015

1 and 6 baby, we goin' all the way!!

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
They need to DFA Aurilia and bring up Brett Harper so he can platoon with Ortmeier at First....he might even win the job outright...

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
^^^ Yup, I'd also wait until around the end of May and see what Castillo does...if he doesn't break out, he should be DFA'd too...3B should be Justin Leone's job...

May 17, 2004
^^^ Yup, I'd also wait until around the end of May and see what Castillo does...if he doesn't break out, he should be DFA'd too...3B should be Justin Leone's job...
but if these players ur talking about are good enough shouldnt they have won the job outright in spring. I mean the first base job was wide open and they had to go out and sign castillo so im guessin either player ur talking about isnt very good.
but i would rather see the younf guys play and lose than the old guys play and lose.