The Official "Recommend a Movie" Thread!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
Battle Royale- a japanese film, its a great film... trippy as hell

In the future, the Japanese government captures a class of ninth-grade students and forces them to kill each other under the revolutionary "Battle Royale" act.
IMDB

Nov 16, 2004
Just seen "The Hunting Party," with Richard Gere and Terrence Howard. Takes place in Bosnia and about a former reporter's desire to interview the most wanted fugitive who was responsible for war crimes. It's a good movie, and it sends out a strong message that everyone should know.

Jan 18, 2006
2 movies i dont hear to much about that were pretty funny is Idiocracy and The Sasquatch Gang, Justin Long is funny as fuck in the Sasquatch Gang, just the role he plays

Nov 15, 2007
ok im ganna name a bunch of movies i personally like... some may have seen, seem may have not... but heres a short but sweet list

se7en
spun
requiem of a dream
donnie darko
fritz the cat
true romance
bloody sunday

Sep 28, 2002
2 movies i dont hear to much about that were pretty funny is Idiocracy and The Sasquatch Gang, Justin Long is funny as fuck in the Sasquatch Gang, just the role he plays

Idocracy was funny... i definitely liked it

im gonna have to check out, the sasquatch gang