The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2008
So what started all this was Hopsins lablel Funk Volume said they could take on any other rap group and put up a $500,000 bet,

So Horseshoe Gang first started with this diss track

Then FV (Hopsin, Jarren Benton, Dizzy Wright) just sent this track out today:

And Horseshoe Gang replied back with this like 2 hours later

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
So Horseshoe Gang first started with this diss track
First started as a "response track"
Which it was just a warmup theres no real huge gut busters, just shit talk from a third person perspective.

Listen to same day tell me one thing they actually responded to in free meal? I suspect they didnt even make that track same day and if they did maybe they should have took their time instead of putting out some shit that just cheats the fans. I just thought maybe if they did better it could still be going on.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
I don't even think Kanye wants to be Kanye any more.
He seems to be enjoying it.
9 skits on FUTURE/VINTAGE
I wouldn't have minded this so much if they were separate tracks. now if i wanna throw a couple of the tracks on a mp3 cd, I'm gonna have to cut out the skit.

"I'm going round in circles like I'm stirring up spaghetti"
god level wordplay by Kidd Kidd, whose 54th birthday was yesterday

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
The overall feel of the film, I guess the overall arc is what I'm saying, is unclear to me. As far as aesthetic, I think the montages are way too long. This could easily be a really solid TV spot if it were edited down to about 30 seconds.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
amazon prime music is dope. they have damn near everything on there. I was listening to a song too loud and my dad beat the ever-loving shit out of me with a set of jumper cables. They have Twisted Insane albums. How much more could you possibly ask for? Anyway I deleted all the music off my phone and just use prime now.

Nov 14, 2002
The overall feel of the film, I guess the overall arc is what I'm saying, is unclear to me. As far as aesthetic, I think the montages are way too long. This could easily be a really solid TV spot if it were edited down to about 30 seconds.
To be honest I havent seen the whole film so I dont know either.. I didnt think much of the project when it was laid out to me but I was pleasantly surprised by the trailer, despite it being all over the place.

If you took out the "filmmaker" side, would this be something youd be interested in watching? Clerks comparisons being obv, btw.

Also, do you think it would be in dudes best interest to cut together a 30 second spot? Im feeling like he should push 30 second spots.. Tight cuts, all anger IMO.

Last edited: