The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Where are the Tech Paid Dues 2010 vids at?

IDK how I missed this, but I thought Paid Dues was later on in the summer.

How in the fuck did I completely miss that it was in April?

Oct 16, 2006
New Tech N9ne interview on The Big J Show on hot 101.9.. nothing new of interest.. goes through the motions of speaking about the shows on the Strange Days Tour, his career and his life on the road..

Enjoy!

ECF'NW.

Jan 20, 2007
people at therealtechn9ne are dumb as fuck. check out this

"
So I was at the park smoking a blunt with some Friends and I put "Im a Slacker" by Tech n9ne from his Absolute Power Album on and one of my friends noticed something Tech said and he told me to play Hypnotized by Notorious B.I.G. And I instantly dropped my jaw from what I heard.

Has anyone else noticed that on Slacker At around 40 Seconds Tech says

"So I just, grip my piece, rip off fleece
Out to take ya lip off chief, with my peeps"

On Hypnotized by Biggie at around the same time He says

"So I just speak my piece, keep my piece
Cubans with the Jesus piece, with my peeps"

Listen to the 2 songs yourself, It sounds the same Flow wise aswell, Now Im not here to EXPOSE TECH N9NE Saying hes a terrible rapper or anything like Lilwayne, Drake ETC But I just thought Its kind of funny that he pulled that, I could not find anything on the internet about it either so I figured id ask to see what others think. I still love Tech N9ne and will Continue to buy all of his albums but That shit struck me hard, What do yall think about this. Biting is Biting no-matter how you look at it keep that in mind. I hope I didn't Ruin Tech N9ne for anyone Because hes still one of the best"

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Kinda sad story to pass along here...

I was watching the news earlier and there was a kid and his girlfriend's parents murdered by his lady's ex on some jealousy shit.

In the picture submitted to the news station he was wearing a Strange music hat and a Psychopathic necklace and t-shirt.

I'm pretty sure he's one of many kids that I met at the shows over the past couple years because I remembered how tall he was and I recognized his face from the pic.

I can remember that he was a really nice kid and real stocky for how short he was.

RIP Zach Porter

Sixteen Year-Old Certified As An Adult, Charged With Three County Of First Degree Murder:

Benjamin Stidham

A sixteen year-old boy has been certified as an adult and has been charged with three counts of first-degree murders for the deaths of Jeff and Glenda Smith and Zack Porter.

Prosecutors in La Clede County allege that Benjamin James Stidham, Springfield, accompanied Josh Reyes, Steven Pyykola and Jackie Wong to La Clede County on the night of October 11 when the Smith's and Porter were killed by a handgun.

Detectives believe that jealousy and robbery were the motives of the Smith's and Porter's deaths. Miranda Smith is the former girlfriend of Joshua Antonio Reyes and has two children with him. Smith started dating Porter just a few weeks before the murders.

Zachary Porter

A source close to the investigation says that Stidham allegedly told a friend BEFORE the murders that he was going to be paid $4,000 for his part in the crime, and that he posted on his myspace page that "damn, it feels good to be a monster."

KOLR 10 reporter Jennifer Denman was in the court room today and reports that Stidham attended Hillcrest High School and has a prior juvy record for assault.

Pyykola allegedly told investigators that Reyes told him he was in legal trouble and, "he would have to kill the following witnesses against him: Jim and Joy English, Jeff and Glenda Smith, Miranda Smith and Zachary Porter," according to the probable cause statement.

Wong told investigators that in the days leading up to the shootings, Reyes had made statements to him that he wanted to kill Miranda Smith over custody issues and because, "she was cheating on him by dating another man."

According to Wong when Reyes, Pyykola and Stidham got out of the truck at the Smith's Phillipsburg home, "Reyes was carrying a gun, Pyykola was carrying a Taser (which they bought at Majestic,) and Benjamin Stidham was carrying another gun." When the alleged murderers got to Miranda Smith's apartment in Lebanon Wong told investigators that he and Stidham stayed in his dads truck while Reyes and Pyykola went to the apartment, "because he had business to take care of with Zachary Porter for sleeping with Miranda."

Sheriff Richard Wrinkle says that jealousy sparked the deadly rampage "she took everything he loved away from him, so he was going to take everything she loved away from her."

Miranda Smith has asked the court for orders of protection from Reyes on at least three separate occasions, the most recent being filed on September 17th. However, eleven days later she asked the court to lift the order, which was granted.

Oct 16, 2006
Where are the Tech Paid Dues 2010 vids at?

IDK how I missed this, but I thought Paid Dues was later on in the summer.

How in the fuck did I completely miss that it was in April?
Here is quite a good Tech N9ne @ Paid Dues 2010 video conducted by Serious Pimp TV if you haven't seen it before..

ECF'NW.

Jan 20, 2007
Kinda sad story to pass along here...

I was watching the news earlier and there was a kid and his girlfriend's parents murdered by his lady's ex on some jealousy shit.

In the picture submitted to the news station he was wearing a Strange music hat and a Psychopathic necklace and t-shirt.

I'm pretty sure he's one of many kids that I met at the shows over the past couple years because I remembered how tall he was and I recognized his face from the pic.

I can remember that he was a really nice kid and real stocky for how short he was.

RIP Zach Porter
so that little guy did that? wtf