The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Not really implying anything. It's a fucking hilarious freak out, and Francis shares in your sentiment.

Also, I don't understand that fat bitch picture. Is there a reference I'm supposed to be knowing about?

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
she is a writer for bileware, she hates games and wants a skip button for gameplay

she should be met with hostility!

May 7, 2008
If not liking characters breaking character is homophobic or biggotry than thats me 100% haha

Nothing worse than watching a movie enjoying a character for it to be ruined in the sequel.. damn my story loving / homophobic ways.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Casper, I'm going to attempt to explain this to your dumb ass one more fucking time, because you still do not get it:

1. Romances in the Mass Effect series are optional. You do not need to do them to complete the game.
2. It is impossible to "break" Shepard's character. You decide how Shepard acts as you play the game. It's kind of the main draw to the entire fucking series...
3. If you do not want Shepard involved in a gay romance, don't do whatever is required for that to trigger.

If you still can't figure out that you're bitching about something that is not going to affect your life or even your Mass Effect playthrough, do the world a favor and kindly go fuck yourself.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Casper, I'm going to attempt to explain this to your dumb ass one more fucking time, because you still do not get it:

1. Romances in the Mass Effect series are optional. You do not need to do them to complete the game.
2. It is impossible to "break" Shepard's character. You decide how Shepard acts as you play the game. It's kind of the main draw to the entire fucking series...
3. If you do not want Shepard involved in a gay romance, don't do whatever is required for that to trigger.

If you still can't figure out that you're bitching about something that is not going to affect your life or even your Mass Effect playthrough, do the world a favor and kindly go fuck yourself.
I"m quoting it again, so you'll read it again.
Seriously, read what we're saying and stop being like "herp derp nope gay lol brake da charecterz"
There will only be man on man action if you want it to be that way.
You will not be fighting reapers and have Garrus or Wrex or someone shove it in your ass.

The only way to have some gay shit happen is if you're sitting by yourself in your room going "Hey, what's up bro, want some of this dick? WELL COME AND GET IT.

And the way you're acting, I bet that's what you'll fucking do.

Sometimes, I wonder if you even know how to fucking read.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Seriously, The last 5 pages are full of people telling Casper over and over that the shit is optional.

And this stupid motherfucker has children? I can only imagine how incredibly fucked up those kids lives must be having such a dumbfuck for a father. I'm tempted to call CPS and have the kids taken away due to extreme unintelligence and lack of reading comprehension.

Casper, wear a damn condom, your bloodline needs to be stopped.

May 7, 2008
My comments have nothing to do with the actual gay romances. Its about already known lore/characters being randomly changed at the last minute and im not talking about shepard.

You say all this shit having a go at me but you miss the point entirely (or im bad at getting the point accross)

The only thing I maybe wrong about is which characters have been changed as kirby mentioned earlier but by judging already released information atleast 1 established character was changed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaking_character

Moving on.

Steam releasing a home console ? Fuck yea.... This would destroy the competition.
http://www.destructoid.com/rumor-valve-is-making-a-home-console-223116.phtml

May 7, 2008
your on crack if u think steam will fail ^

Its probably the most favourite platform around.. If they price it well and they continue with the backing of everyone it will have more content and possibilities than any console on the market.. who would be there competition ? how could they compete against a console that gives users complete freedom ?