The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2012
Not to rain on your parade, bro... But the only people I knew who were making that cash were ladies who were sex operators, and "psychics"... They did both on the same line... The longer they keep you on, (or keep you from getting off, am I right!?) the more cash they make.

Hey what happened to Gamestop? Thought you were trying to apply there a while ago.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Not to rain on your parade, bro... But the only people I knew who were making that cash were ladies who were sex operators, and "psychics"... They did both on the same line... The longer they keep you on, (or keep you from getting off, am I right!?) the more cash they make.

Hey what happened to Gamestop? Thought you were trying to apply there a while ago.
Yeah, my sister has worked there for a while, so that might be why she makes so much, but still that means it's possible.
And the GameStop I was going to work at is going to close down in the next week or two. Probably for the best since we have at east 3 in the area.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Why in the fuck did I take a fucking online college course? On top of that, it's HUMAN RELATIONS. WTF. How the fuck do you effectively teach a class about relating to people and involving yourself with them, and the only form of fucking communication you have with anyone is through email?

Nov 6, 2005
Sup everyone. Made a quick stop, working on a group project and got tired of looking up the stupid fucking topic of my"carbon foot print" that some hippy talked my group into picking. I took up 18 credit hours this semester, and had a slightly rocky holiday. (My grandma went from being REAL sick to an old folks home, better that way honestly) I still do quick check ups here n there, and have noticed that we got the forum staple back... Was wondering if you bagged it altogether for a bit there zer0. (Lets not joke ourselves, you knew you had withdrawals ;) ) I miss yall, more than I miss my keeping up with strange. I finally got to do the whole "meet tech on a personal level" thing (albeit fairly quickly) and sort of felt like all the work I put into Strange over the years had been semi... completed. That doesnt change my love for here though! I'm here if ya need me. P.S. Zer0, pm me with your f.b. if you do the whole online add thing. Same with a few of the rest of you that I know. (If you have to ask yourself/convince yourself that I would even remember you, dont bother sending your info.)

Well my bottle of wine is disappearing without me, hope everyones holidays were merry and i'll be here doing what I do best and ghosting!

-D

Jan 6, 2012
I just got back from Gigantour in NYC. Lacuna Coil sounded exactly like their cd, which was refreshing..... And VOLBEAT is one of the best rock bands out right now. If you could mix Dookie/Imsomniac Green Day with Black Album Metallica... Volbeat is pretty much what you'd get. Their music is a fucking blast.

Megadeth closed, so I didn't see them... Because before them was Motorhead... And motorhead sounded exactly how you'd expect Motorhead to sound... So I left after three songs of theirs.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
i never listened to Motorhead, but i watched part of Lemmy on VH1 because i was like what the fuck is this....then they showed a clip of a motorhead concert and i was like what the fuck is this? and promptly changed the channel.

Jan 6, 2012
Well I respect all the years they've put in and shit.... But I'm pretty sure they played the same song three times in a row... And none of the three were Ace of Spades, or the HHH theme song... So we fuckin' bounced.

Plus I'm pretty sure the woman next to me was eventually going to throw up on me.

May 7, 2008
**cant have 2 videos in 1 post so here is the other video they released with it just incase someone hasnt seen it yet.

[video=youtube;kTEk_QqvVmE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kTEk_QqvVmE[/video]