The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2008
ive always liked the combination of rap/metal or rap/rock when done well.. the only bad thing i hear in this album is i can tell fred durst is really trying...maybe a little to hard in some bits ? dunno probably just getting use to his new style <

Nov 14, 2002
This may have been said somewhere on the interwebs before, and I'm sure it has... But the Louie (Louis CK) show is a live action American Splendor, even down to the music.

oh come on zero even u must of liked a few songs :p three dollar bill was muh shit bak in the day <
2 Dollar bill doesn't compare to 2011 Limp Bizkit. I didn't much like the music past Significant Other, and I sure as fuck didn't like the attitude coming off of a nu-metal fagot like Fred Durst.

I hated him, then loved him when I saw him jump some 20 feet off of a speaker at the original Family Values tour.. Then his shit got all whiny, and stupid..

I'm not saying I don't like some rap/rock nu-metal shit.. I mean I grew up on that in my teens. But I call a bitch when I see a bitch, and Fred Durst is a fuckin' bitch.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm too lazy to get up and get the remote to change the channel. . .

There's some kind of comfort bra infomercial on right now.

I've got my attention on the tv now.

Best infomercial I've seen in years.

Very informative.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
My brother's best friend is selling his iPhone 4, all the accessories he has for it, and one of those cordless charging pads. He switched to Sprint yesterday because they have a better service in his area. He's dealing it at a price of $150 to me. Do I?

Sep 24, 2002
My brother's best friend is selling his iPhone 4, all the accessories he has for it, and one of those cordless charging pads. He switched to Sprint yesterday because they have a better service in his area. He's dealing it at a price of $150 to me. Do I?
buy it and re-sell easy money
^ how far back did u go to get that shit lol
from 2010 lol
Who gives a fuck? It's just two people that could be off of the board without anyone noticing.
the fact u keep talking about negatively and without warrant of your attention shows not only how right i am about your homosexually and lack of getting tacos but also how lame your personal life really must be .
for fucks sake u literally do not contribute a single thing to any part of this forum let alone this sub-section but faggotry and cry baby bullshit. Don't be mad that when u say
could be off of the board without anyone noticing
u where really thinking of yourself.
remember when ur doing what u do. its DOWN the street not across the street. do it correctly