The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
why do people come on here n discuss everything tech does that he makes public

why are u so into another man n what he does with his life
Same reason you come in here like MAC DRE IS KNOWN EVERYWHERE IT'S INCREDIBLE.......YOUD HAVE KNOWN HIM IF YOU WERE FROM HERE

This is a Strange Music forum, kid.
That's like going to an E-40 forum and being like "Why the fuck ya'll always talk about E-40?"

Jul 1, 2004
I feel the opposite, but I also tried handing scoob his own handbill and cracked a joke that he didn't immediately pick up on, so I understand why he may not have been nice to me.
LDS- Hey Scoob, you should check this album out *Hands over Monsterifik promo

Scoob- Blank stare

Everyone else around- LULZ

Scoob-STILL Blank Stare

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
theres a diffrence between checking fr updates on music and analyzing a dude getting a haircut, getting branded etc.

but yall right, its not my place to talk bout what yall spend ur time on

my bad
Getting branded is just like getting a tattoo.
And I believe there was an entire thread in another part of the forum about E-40's haircut or some shit wayyyyy back.

Nov 6, 2005
AT 2 PAGES BACK.

Scoob has always been sort of... quiet. Although usually trying REALLY hard to do what he can to make the people comfortable.

Kali is just constantly trying to connect with his fans in some way shape or form. I think some people take that as cockiness, which in my experience seems to stem from his own form of anxiety when dealing with people. The more he gets to know the person hes talking too, the less he focuses on his chain, his cars or whatever and gets into some real conversations about mutual interests. Not saying Scoob doesnt as well, it just seems to me that if hes got something to say, he says it... If not then he dont even bother. Dunno if any of it has to do with the amount of time dealing with such a broad fan base, over time or not, but thats my assumption.