The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I find it hilarious that Cognito doesn't answer me when I ask him why he's still rocking "StrangeMusic" as his last name on facebook, but posts videos of his ustream.

Nov 14, 2002
I find it hilarious that Cognito doesn't answer me when I ask him why he's still rocking "StrangeMusic" as his last name on facebook, but posts videos of his ustream.
Maybe he has someone run his facebook and they're still figuring out how to switch up the names and keep the "friends" list. I doubt he finds you so important to his daily life that he needs to hit up your facebook questions the second he receives them.

I'm hereby instating the Zer0 rule. This rule states that after being online all hours of the day, living with mommy, being a nerd yet not considering yourself one cause your not as big as one as your idle, taking the internet o so serious and talking outta your ass when in real life you wouldn't backtalk a sick kitty you should. A- take your ass outside for the first time in weeks B- GET A GF or AT-LEAST LAID

I just realized how confusing this mess is. I had never actually read it line by line before. It's like he stops one thought and then just finishes with another one in mid-sentence.

Backtalk a sick cat? Sick cats are fucking dangerous! I don't fuck with sick cats.

Perhaps the Kansas City education system has failed him.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Right on. My backwards ass professor was kinda pissed that we missed Monday due to the snow, and will miss next Monday becaose of MLK Day.

I'm ready to get away from this shit hole belief system they still try to hold on to.