The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2004
tough loss ant!

but i do gotta say i like my chance vs the bears!
Man, our teams downfall is inconsistency. We cant play 4 quarters of a game. First half looked pretty sharp without the Jamaal Charles fumble we woulda been in the lead at halftime. Then the 2nd half...retarded. Thats all I can call it.

We have a low payroll so I expect several offseason moves. I wanna see us pick up a deep threat receiever, solid OLB, center and maybe another DB to replace McGraw. Hopefully we can add some more talent to our already talent but young team.

Nov 14, 2002
Someone have a clue as to why my computer refuses to buffer video at any reasonable rate? Netflix is nearly unwatchable... Youtube vids take forever... I want to blame my browser (Firefox), but after all these years I've never had a problem.

I'm thinking maybe it was an update... ?

Jan 20, 2007
Honestly, I've recently moved to Google Chrome and it's way faster then Firefox. I love it alot. I've been using Firefox for atleast the last four years and liking Chrome alot.

Nov 14, 2002
That's funny I just uninstalled Chrome about an hour ago. I used to use that also but there was a reason I liked Firefox better. It's been so long I don't even remember what it was.

I'm feeling like it's not a browser issue though.

I just tested my dl/ul speed and maxed out at 1.37 mbps down and 1.96 up.

BAD.