The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Why would you compare Killer Mike and Scoob, other than the fact that they're both large black men?

Their styles aren't even remotely comparable.

Anyway, that's one of my top five albums.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Yeah, it does. Even weirder that I didn't even see threads that were way out of date that were still stickied until yesterday. lol

i think thug bumped one and I realized that there were several that didn't need to be vital anymore.

My head's gotta get straightened out. It's not just on here that I'm missing things.

Feb 18, 2006
Yeah, it does. Even weirder that I didn't even see threads that were way out of date that were still stickied until yesterday. lol

i think thug bumped one and I realized that there were several that didn't need to be vital anymore.

My head's gotta get straightened out. It's not just on here that I'm missing things.
gotta update that strange rules thread too LDS

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
looks cleaner

kain do u still have that tech discog blog?
I've never had a "blog." I have that site I threw together. It's honestly grown a little outdated about the last half of the year however. I've been kind of inconsistent about getting information entered or moved around due to some other shit that's gone on and whatnot.

http://strangemusichq.webatu.com/

If anyone wants to have a look through and see if they notice anything missing, incorrect, etc. then feel free to let me know about it (E-Mail would probably be best, given the PM limitations. I think you can send me an E-Mail through my profile on here or whatever). I could probably use someone to get on my case when it I get lazy about updating it, haha.

EDIT: A testament to how bad I've gotten about staying on top of updates... looks like I never fully got Shock Treatment covered in there.

PS -- There anyone with a decent number of albums, either released by Strange or featuring Strange artists that has a scanner? I've been meaning to ask for a while, as having scans of booklets and such readily available for verification purposes and what have you would certainly be nice.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Yeah, I'll get to it eventually. SM hasn't been my priority as of late and I haven't been in care mode for a while now.

I'll get back into it once things start to pick up.

Feb 18, 2006
I've never had a "blog." I have that site I threw together. It's honestly grown a little outdated about the last half of the year however. I've been kind of inconsistent about getting information entered or moved around due to some other shit that's gone on and whatnot.

http://strangemusichq.webatu.com/

If anyone wants to have a look through and see if they notice anything missing, incorrect, etc. then feel free to let me know about it (E-Mail would probably be best, given the PM limitations. I think you can send me an E-Mail through my profile on here or whatever). I could probably use someone to get on my case when it I get lazy about updating it, haha.

EDIT: A testament to how bad I've gotten about staying on top of updates... looks like I never fully got Shock Treatment covered in there.

PS -- There anyone with a decent number of albums, either released by Strange or featuring Strange artists that has a scanner? I've been meaning to ask for a while, as having scans of booklets and such readily available for verification purposes and what have you would certainly be nice.
Thanks

I'll take a look

Yukmouth - Regime Life (featuring Lil' Keke, Lil' Mo, Madd Max, Phats Bossi & Tech N9ne)
Origin: Thug Lord: The New Testament Advance (2001)
* This track didn't make the retail release
☑Verse | ☐Hook | ☐Intro/Outro | ☐Misc Adlibs | ☐Production | ☐Other

View attachment 99024 ^^ that's the cover to the advance and it's not on it