The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2008
WTF does going about your every day business have to do with "zoning out"?? So listening to The Doors and Pink Floyd is somehow exciting as opposed to playing a fucking game or going about your daily business?

How fucking old are you? Every time you smoke you have to put on "smoking music"? I knew a kid like that when I was 16... He had a black light room full of posters, tapestries, and candles, and would just sit there and "zone out" like you're talking about. He was a pretentious asshole.

I'm sorry if I stepped on your "cool" style of smoking weed, but I'd rather just chill on my couch and laugh at a shitty movie. I don't know what kind of "exciting" weed smoking YOU'RE doing where you smoke, put on a cd and then just sit there.
When did I say I HAVE to put on smoking music ???? lol. I just said certain music is fun to listen to...... since when did you just have to sit in one place to listen to music????

You said you smoke when you watch a movie or play video games. Lame.

I go skateboard, play basketball, chill with friends, whatever I would normally do sober.

I said "zone out" cause you come off as a smoker who just wants to sit around and be an anti social fuck and thats a boring smoker lol......

And sorry I dont act like a big bad adult who cant have any fun. Lighten up....... Life will be much more enjoyable.

Dec 8, 2009
REZIN! That's a good way to be...It's good to see a productive dro blower but in all honasty it's not really a rare thing...I think just about every1 who's ever smoked does it to be more sociable. Really that's one of the best things about dro is that it brings strangers together and makes for more friends...everyone likes pot...it's one of the few things that crosses all races and styles...I think it's a blessing.

But keep it real. You never sit down and watch movies at nite with yr broad or a few friends and smoke or play video games? Shit don't make you lame bro,everyone does it n if ya say you don't i'm callin BS.

Now if that's all ya do than ya that's lame,but I think Zero is sociable enough that he does all those other things that you posted as well.

In all honasty smoking weed is so common in the regular day it's like eating or sleeping...there really isn't much I do or don't do with it..

I don't see the reason why yall place it into categories of behavior.

Than again...not to carry on but i've noticed some ill affects on long term pot smokers...they really do turn into hermit craps...paranoid to ever go anywhere or do anything, that is exactly all they do is sit home n play shooter games...make love to there computer and send people to do there biddings...they get no daylight or pussy...let alone go anywhere or get pussy.

I think I may understand what your trying to get across Rezin...I don't believe Zero falls into this category tho givin other previous posts by the man.

I think yall just need to sit down and roll one up and be cool.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I usually smoke to calm my nerves and to cut out the social shit.

I haven't smoked in a couple months, but I'd like to because it calms me enough to regulate my blood pressure.

Pair that with something like Bioshock or music and a book and that helps me refocus on the stuff I need to accomplish.

Nov 14, 2002
Why are you guys bangin on eachother...?

Here's why...because Zero loves to interact with anybody who is outspoken as he is weather in a negative or positive fashion...plus he thinks he's intelligent. lol

Watching movies don't make you boring and liking to throw on your favorite tunes when your blowed is not immature...gimme a break gentleman...

Zero your better than that..this whole I'm an adult thing so fuck weed is just hogwash..i've heard it so much...it's quite a pig headed stereotype that if you smoke weed you must be a kid or a bum...alot of people grow out of it,true...most my friends have. But i'll tell you i'm more succesful than most of my friends on many levels and I smoke regularly.
I agree with what you're saying but I think you missed my point. I'm just saying that the last time I knew someone who had to listen to a certain music that they wouldn't listen to otherwise while smoking weed was when I was 14.

I don't give a fuck what you do when you smoke, but I just don't get how a grown ass man is wondering what to do when they smoke. I think it's juvenile to act as if weed changes your tastes so much that you'd listen to music that you'd never listen to if you hadn't smoked. It would be like if I smoked and decided that I wanted to watch Shindlers List because I was on weeeeeeeeed.

Anyway the whole thing is blown out of proportion now. I wasn't trying to shit on anyone...

Dec 8, 2009
Aww. Yes I missed your point. Maybe I missed what he mentioned in that contrast as well.

Are you sure he said it or meant it like your understanding it?

Because his side a the debate doesn't look like he's following that wavelength...kinda like he's just sayin he aint a square when he smokes, I don't see him defending a manner of "I Change when I smoke"

Anywayz...I guess it could be debated that when your blowed it does change a preferance of what you'd like to listen to (or do) to a certain extant.
I know if i'm hittin the weights I want some shit that's gunna pump me up...and in all honasty when I play an album like Brotha Lynch's Loaded I seem to here more detail in the background and I seem to enjoy it or trip on it a bit more if I smoke a little.

I'm sure you agree and I think that's all he's gettin across.

I don't really think he's coming from a stand point of when I smoke I turn into a werewolf and i'm just completely different so I know I'm going to like Steak more than meatballs when I usually prefer meatballs.

Atleast I hope that's not what he means...