The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2009
Are the box vaporizers cool? I'd like one with bags but once you look for ones with bags the price shoots hella high.
Vaporizers are cool but it's a different high. Vaporizers are an extreme head high but seem to be lacking in the heavy body feeling...almost like the opposite of eating it.

Wood boxes work fine but you'll get alot more out your product with a Volcano.

And if you ever do decide to fork out the money don't get the knock off Fiji brand..so cheaply made I just gave mine away.

Jul 1, 2004
Vaporizers are cool but it's a different high. Vaporizers are an extreme head high but seem to be lacking in the heavy body feeling...almost like the opposite of eating it.

And if you ever do decide to fork out the money don't get the knock off Fiji brand..so cheaply made I just gave mine away.
I will never pay 500+ for something to smoke out of.

Jul 1, 2004

Do you know of any cheaper priced ones that come with the bags? I usually have a couple people smoking and idk how convenient a box would be.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
a 1 tb hd is plenty for every wii game, i got over 400 and still dl alot, and most of them or are bullshit that i jus keep for hd cloneing... im bout to dl epic mickey and dk island returns...
wfbs formatted? from what ive heard, you can only have 500 games on one partition. but you can always partition the empty space and then you can put another 500 games.

Feb 28, 2008
Do you know of any cheaper priced ones that come with the bags? I usually have a couple people smoking and idk how convenient a box would be.
Honestly with more than three or so people the box vaporizers become a hassle.

They work great you just gotta get use to it and learn how to hit it right..... and that gets frustrating when people new to vaporizers smoke outta it and you gotta teach em.

But yeah my buddy has a box one and it's cool to bust out when it's just a few people......It takes awhile to heat up but ya just smoke a J and it's ready.