The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
I like shit that isn't trash.
This coming from the dude who bumps lady fuckin gaga.

That bitch has zero creativity.

Kid cudi isn't really a rapper that's what people still fail to understand.

They judge him up there with every other rapper..... and they shouldn't.

Cudi is in every process of the song. Unlike other artists who just pick a beat they think is cool and go with it. If you deny the dudes creativeness your blind.

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
Are you serious? I think this may take the cake for dumbest comment of 2010. In fact, it's so blatantly ignorant, I think it should be eligible for 2011 as well.
Ummmm..... Without the huge production behind her where would she be???? She isn't making the beats and to the majority of the mainstream listeners that's all that they give a fuck about. And lyrical and content wise she isnt doing anything different than the million other "pop stars" before her... Just manufactured bullshit about stupid shit teens eat up.

Nov 27, 2007
Ummmm..... Without the huge production behind her where would she be???? She isn't making the beats and to the majority of the mainstream listeners that's all that they give a fuck about. And lyrical and content wise she isnt doing anything different than the million other "pop stars" before her... Just manufactured bullshit about stupid shit teens eat up.
Tech N9ne doesn't make his own beats. and the majority of his fan base will eat up any manufactured "dark" shit he puts out. Just a thought... hows that for a rant. :lick:

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
Tech N9ne doesn't make his own beats. and the majority of his fan base will eat up any manufactured "dark" shit he puts out. Just a thought... hows that for a rant. :lick:
That is not even comparable. She has a whole industry pushing her into the ears of every little fucktard in this country. And everyone knows them people who will only listen to force fed bullshit they hear on the daily. And by "manufactured" I mean she has record execs telling her what she can/cant do and making decisions for her based on what they think will sell to the masses. Tech does what he wants.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
saying lady gaga isnt creative is retarded. i dont like her but my gf listens to her all the time and none of her songs really sound the same, shes all over, shes like the outkast of pop music.

Kid cudi isn't really a rapper that's what people still fail to understand.

They judge him up there with every other rapper..... and they shouldn't.

Cudi is in every process of the song. Unlike other artists who just pick a beat they think is cool and go with it. If you deny the dudes creativeness your blind.
thats like saying that you shouldnt judge tech as a rapper because he made kabosh songs. cudi is a rapper, everbody knows him as a rapper, so when he puts out a cd full of terrible LSD singing, nobodys gonna like it.

and without huge production behind anybody they wouldnt be who they are.

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
saying lady gaga isnt creative is retarded. i dont like her but my gf listens to her all the time and none of her songs really sound the same, shes all over, shes like the outkast of pop music.

thats like saying that you shouldnt judge tech as a rapper because he made kabosh songs. cudi is a rapper, everbody knows him as a rapper, so when he puts out a cd full of terrible LSD singing, nobodys gonna like it.

and without huge production behind anybody they wouldnt be who they are.
Without huge production POP STARS wouldn't be who they are. Honestly I can name plenty of albums where the production is not all that good at all but it's still great authentic music. All im sayin is lady gaga is an over produced run of the mill pop star. She is creative in some aspects obviously....as a writer/singer...I was talking creative as in musically in tune(wasnt really in the right state of mind last night and was just talkin shit. )....like with her beats....I was just comparing the aspect of cudi being in tune with everything thats going on in the instrumental. Gaga just has people feeding her beats. ( Which i know most people do, Im just saying that's one thing that makes cudi so different than the rest)

And Cudi is more than just a rapper is what I'm sayin. He strayed away from his mixtape era sound and is something completely different.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Big Rich - Built To Last

RIP INFO

ARTIST: Big Rich
ALBUM: Built To Last
SOURCE: CD

RIP DATE: 2010-12-03 TOTAL TRACKS: 17 PLAYTIME: 01:09:06
STREET DATE: 2010-00-00

RLS TYPE: Normal release
BITRATE: VBRkbit av GENRE: Rap
CBR/VBR?: VBR LABEL: Front Office Media Group
SIZE: 92.04 megs RIPPER: Kill-A-Hoe

TRACKLIST

1. Built To Last 3:57
2. Its Bigga (Feat. Evenodus) 4:04
3. Still Mobbin (Feat. Husalah, Jay Rock) 3:55
4. Succes (Feat. R.O.D.) 3:57
5. Lavish (Feat. Jay Ant, Samm) 3:20
6. Love And Hate (Feat. V.T., Kanary Diamonds) 4:03
7. Do It Right (Feat. Too Short, R.O.D., Willie Hen) 4:13
8. Spontaneous (Feat. Laroo, Kafani, P-Child) 3:48
9. Back To The Money (Shad Gee, J Gouda, M80, Cannon) 4:05
10. Reaganomics (Feat. San Quinn, The Jacka) 5:02
11. Livin It Up (Feat. Icon) 3:38
12. La La La (Feat. SU, YB The Rockstar) 5:07
13. Big Stacks (Feat. The Hoodstarz, Shad Gee) 3:39
14. We On (Feat. Paul Wall, San Quinn) 4:34
15. Take Me Away (Feat. Nio Tha Gift) 3:52
16. The Life (Feat. Shad Gee, J Gouda) 3:34
17. Keep It Pushin (Remix) (Feat. YB The Rockstar, Bailey, 4:18
R.O.D

Nov 14, 2002
Huge production?

You don't know what you're talkin about, sir. Most of her best shit is just her and a fucking piano, that she actually plays herself. How many of your favorite artists can play ANYTHING? She has 8 different piano versions of every one of her songs... She's not responsible for any of that music?

Try youtube.

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
Well all I hear is the stuff on the radio, and that stuff is all the same production and content as every other song on the radio as far as I'm concerned......

And I'm pretty sure all the rock bands I listen to can play something?? lol.

I'm done arguing about this though....lol. Woulda never guessed I woulda been arguing if lady gaga is a true artist on the sicc....woooooo.