The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
The only people out of that group that I've actively listened to are Primus and KRS-One.

I've always been interested in Faith No More, but never knew where to start. Figured a greatest hits should work.

Also, KRS-One and The Beastie Boys are the only rap that my boy has ever listened to, so the CD's he has of mine are helping him branch out. So far he really digs Aesop Rock and The Roots.
yeah I guess that would be good. 1988 was the year Mike Patton took over as lead singer, and also when the band hit the big time. Any of the albums after that were fantastic.

if i would have discovered faith no more when i was really into red hot chili peppers and limp bizkit in elementary school, i think i would have really liked them. but now its too late and most rock-rap is meh to me. FNM still has some really good songs tho.
Only part of their albums were rap.

Nov 14, 2002
if i would have discovered faith no more when i was really into red hot chili peppers and limp bizkit in elementary school, i think i would have really liked them. but now its too late and most rock-rap is meh to me. FNM still has some really good songs tho.
You were in fucking elementary school when Bizkit was popular? Jesus jumped up Christ I'm old.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
i was 11 when i bought chocolate starfish. and i bought it online with a sam goody gift card, so i got the unedited version. it was the coolest cd ever.

actually, my parents always let me get the unedited versions of albums, i dont think i have any edited cds.

Dec 14, 2005
i was 11 when i bought chocolate starfish. and i bought it online with a sam goody gift card, so i got the unedited version. it was the coolest cd ever.

actually, my parents always let me get the unedited versions of albums, i dont think i have any edited cds.
only good limp biscuit cd was 3 Dolla Bill Yall. They turned to shit as they got popular.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Joell Ortiz - Free Agent
01 Intro
02 Put Some Money On It Ft. Sheek Louch, Jadakiss & Styles P
03 Killed For Less (Intro)
04 One Shot (Killed For Less) Ft. Fat Joe
05 Sing Like Bilal
06 Finish What You Start Ft. Royce Da 5’9”
07 Battle Cry Ft. Just Blaze
08 Nursery Rhyme
09 Phone (Skit)
10 Call Me (She Said) Ft. Novel
11 So Hard Ft. Anna Yvette
12 Oh! Ft. Iffy (prod. Large Professor)
13 Checkin’ For You (Skit)
14 Checkin’ For You
15 Good Man Is Gone
16 Cocaine
17 Incredible (Bonus)

Well... so much for that.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Joell Ortiz - Free Agent
01 Intro
02 Put Some Money On It Ft. Sheek Louch, Jadakiss & Styles P
03 Killed For Less (Intro)
04 One Shot (Killed For Less) Ft. Fat Joe
05 Sing Like Bilal
06 Finish What You Start Ft. Royce Da 5’9”
07 Battle Cry Ft. Just Blaze
08 Nursery Rhyme
09 Phone (Skit)
10 Call Me (She Said) Ft. Novel
11 So Hard Ft. Anna Yvette
12 Oh! Ft. Iffy (prod. Large Professor)
13 Checkin’ For You (Skit)
14 Checkin’ For You
15 Good Man Is Gone
16 Cocaine
17 Incredible (Bonus)

Well... so much for that.
i thought it was supposed to be on his album. this is a mixtape.
tim burton is made of win. even if he acts a lil limpwristed.
11 when Starfish came out?

Oh boy.
yea. ur an old man.

this season of eastbound and down kicked the shit outta season 1.
this season of dexter makes me want to kick the shit outta the writers.
and this season of bored to death is the shit.

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
^
- "Free Agent" is his album.
- For my money Tim Burton's body of work is about half and half as far as good and crap.
- Eastbound & Down is indeed awesome.
- No season of Dexter has been anything less than great, including the current one.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
dexter hasnt really been that great imo since season 3 ended and i realized that it was not even close to being as good as the 1st 2. but this season im forcing myself to watch. they arent creative at all anymore, the santa murte guy is just some random dude killin people. they should really just steal the plot from one of the books, because those are a hell of a lot better than the show is.

Jul 1, 2004
Feb 18, 2006
dexter hasnt really been that great imo since season 3 ended and i realized that it was not even close to being as good as the 1st 2. but this season im forcing myself to watch. they arent creative at all anymore, the santa murte guy is just some random dude killin people. they should really just steal the plot from one of the books, because those are a hell of a lot better than the show is.
yeah im not feeling this season either