The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
I just saw that trailer for the first time last night. Don't know how it flew under my radar. But I could only tell that it looked cool. Couldn't really tell what it's about.

BossDogg

Narcotic... Strange...
Apr 26, 2006
Can someone tell me who is also in a song named ¨Az to Kz¨ besides Tech. Atleast i think the song is called Az to Kz

Edit: JJ SOSIK? Hes in it? Who the fuck is he? Can i also get some link to music from anyone whos on that track, Thanks!

Jan 29, 2006
So Im movin out of my comfortable home at age 18, decided to move in with a few buddies of mine. But fuck my mom is trippin hard.. she looks almost depressed, and my little sisters are crying their eyes out. WHY IS THIS SO FUCKIN HARD TO DO?!?! I had no doubt that I wanted to leave and financially Ill be good, I just want to taste some freedom and independence. mom thinks Im gunna be a fuck up but Im not stupid enough to let that happen, but she's acting like I already am one, like Im doomed to not succeed now that Im leaving. She don't even look at me the same anymore. Im getting seconds thoughts but the plans are already been put in motion. Fuck.
when i moved out of my parents house i moved in with friends, i can tell you that this usually dont work well. people can be cool as hell and you can be great friends but living with someone is a different story. i wouldnt even do that again

May 8, 2008
lmao... apparently in Kentucky this is what they think bout Tech when doin a promo spot for his show...

Tuesday

Best known for his soundtrack to 2007's “Alpha Dog,” Tech N9ne has been rhyming and surviving since the early '90s. He's at Headliner's Music Hall.

wow..... just wow...

Nov 27, 2007
SO my ex girlfriend invited me to her annual Halloween party via facebook. It'll be poppin for sure and i dont wanna be a dick and not go cuz we still talk to this day. Problem is im not on good terms with her mother and i feel like its gonna be Hella awkward if i go because he family being there plus adding alcohol into the mix. and i really would prefer not to see her with another guy if it happens. im fucked either way. any suggestions?

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
SO my ex girlfriend invited me to her annual Halloween party via facebook. It'll be poppin for sure and i dont wanna be a dick and not go cuz we still talk to this day. Problem is im not on good terms with her mother and i feel like its gonna be Hella awkward if i go because he family being there plus adding alcohol into the mix. and i really would prefer not to see her with another guy if it happens. im fucked either way. any suggestions?
get drunk as shit and fuck her mom, with or without her permission

Nov 14, 2002
If you go to that you're doing it with the intention of putting yourself in an awkward situation where you either look like a douchebag, get hurt, or any combination of the both.

Don't go.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
unless you can show up drunk as hell with a female finer than your ex smelling like nothing but that stank ass chronic and putting on public displays of affection with your new girl to the point where other people feel uncomfortable while you play the role of.. what? no big deal... it's cool.

then take zero's advice