The Official Los Angeles Lakers Vs Denver Nuggets (Western Conference Finals) Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who will win the series

• lakers in 4

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • lakers in 5

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • lakers in 6

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • lakers in 7

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • nuggets in 5

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • nuggets in 6

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • nuggets in 7

Votes: 10 17.2%

• Total voters
Jun 18, 2005
They're still soft :lick:
I AGREE WITH U PEETE....
LAKER'$ BIG$ HAVE TO PLAY A LIL MORE $MARTER & MORE AGRE$$IVE.......
GA$OL $TARTED PLAYING AGRE$$IVE BUT LATE IN THE GAME.
KOBE DID TAKE A BEATING AGAIN$T ANTHONY BUT OVERCAME IT.........
GREAT MATCH-UP IMO!!!
LOOKING 2 B A GREAT $ERIE$!!!!

May 10, 2002
Kurt Rambis is still harder than the entire LA Lakers front line (Fs and Cs) with the exception of Ariza and Mbenga

Farmar = Soft
Vujacic = Fake hustle which = Soft

D. Fish is the head of the Players Union still (I think), so he has to be soft to a certain degree.

Nothin wrong with being a finesse team though

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
niggets just didnt close out the game..lakers played like the more experienced team, which they are and won

Jun 18, 2005
Kurt Rambis is still harder than the entire LA Lakers front line (Fs and Cs) with the exception of Ariza and Mbenga

Farmar = Soft

D. Fish is the head of the Players Union still (I think), so he has to be soft to a certain degree.

I DI$AGREE WITH THI$........................................

Dec 2, 2006
refs were letting them play sometimes, and calling weak ass fouls at others. this will be a good series regardless. billups did step out but the man is clutch! if the nuggets can win game two, it's coming bact to l.a. 3-1. book it. kobe and mello wont score 40 a night but lakers look soft down low. only time will tell.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
INCREDIBLE GAME!!! LAKERS BETTER STEP IT UP IF THEY WANNA BEAT THE NUGGETS AND THE REFS THIS SERIES!!!

GOOD SHIT, LAKERS!!!
lmfao at the refs helpin the nuggets what was that horse shit technical on mello there were plenty of shitty officiating calls both ways nuggets fucked themselves with missing so many free throws lakers stayed in cause of there 3 pt shooting

Jan 12, 2006

Farmar = Soft

you're trippin! and what the hell is fake hustle. vujacicg hustle is the only thing that has kept him on the floor.

May 10, 2002
you're trippin! and what the hell is fake hustle. vujacicg hustle is the only thing that has kept him on the floor.
It sure isn't his shooting ... :mad:

Fake hustle is running around with energy that isn't directed towards anything that is actually productive. Just runnin around with your hair flopping around and complaining after every call, lol

Mar 16, 2005
refs were letting them play sometimes, and calling weak ass fouls at others. this will be a good series regardless. billups did step out but the man is clutch! if the nuggets can win game two, it's coming bact to l.a. 3-1. book it. kobe and mello wont score 40 a night but lakers look soft down low. only time will tell.

lmfao at the refs helpin the nuggets what was that horse shit technical on mello there were plenty of shitty officiating calls both ways nuggets fucked themselves with missing so many free throws lakers stayed in cause of there 3 pt shooting

both true statements! i read where he said refs helped nuggets and I started laughing.....half the fouls on nene were ball, anderson and nene were getting throwin around with no foul calls. sure there were some bad ones that nuggets got too but do not sit here and say refs helped nuggets.....lol

Mar 16, 2005
tonights line is Lakers -5.5 over under 211.5

give me nuggets +5.5 and take the over!

This will be a higher scoring now that the teams have felt eachother out 1 game and nuggets got rid of rust of waiting.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
i read where he said refs helped nuggets and I started laughing.....half the fouls on nene were ball, anderson and nene were getting throwin around with no foul calls. sure there were some bad ones that nuggets got too but do not sit here and say refs helped nuggets.....lol
YES, THE NUGGETS DID GET HELP IN THE FORM OF SOME BULLSHIT CALLS THAT WENT THEIR WAY... HENCE SOME OF THE MAKE UP CALLS THE LAKERS WERE GETTIN...

AS FOR NENE GETTIN THROWN AROUND, LMAO... NENE WAS ONE OF THE MAIN ONES HACKIN HIS BITCH ASS OFF, THATS WHY HIS SORRY ASS GOT FOULED OUT...

LIKE IRONLUNGS SAID, THO, IN THE END, THE BETTER TEAM WON THAT NIGHT... NOW ITS TIME TO GET BUSY AGAIN TONIGHT...

Mar 16, 2005
YES, THE NUGGETS DID GET HELP IN THE FORM OF SOME BULLSHIT CALLS THAT WENT THEIR WAY... HENCE SOME OF THE MAKE UP CALLS THE LAKERS WERE GETTIN...

AS FOR NENE GETTIN THROWN AROUND, LMAO... NENE WAS ONE OF THE MAIN ONES HACKIN HIS BITCH ASS OFF, THATS WHY HIS SORRY ASS GOT FOULED OUT...

LIKE IRONLUNGS SAID, THO, IN THE END, THE BETTER TEAM WON THAT NIGHT... NOW ITS TIME TO GET BUSY AGAIN TONIGHT...

not once did i say i he (nene) didnt commit fould, but he was getting bullied just as much as he was bullying and he never got to the free throw line for it. but whatever!