The Official Los Angeles Lakers Vs Denver Nuggets (Western Conference Finals) Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who will win the series

• lakers in 4

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • lakers in 5

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • lakers in 6

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • lakers in 7

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • nuggets in 5

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • nuggets in 6

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • nuggets in 7

Votes: 10 17.2%

• Total voters

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
this is what I've been waiting for, I never sweated the rockets. knew they couldn't hang with the lakeshow for 7 games. kobe no longer having to deal with battier and artest, should allow him to really light it up.

Jun 18, 2005
I'LL MAKE MY DECI$ION WHEN I $EE THE 1$T GAME....BEING A LAKER FAN I HAVE MY DOUBT$ IN THE LAKER$ COCKINE$$. THEY R THE BETTER TEAM BUT THE HUNGER DOE$N'T LOOK LIKE IT'$ THERE. NEVER UNDER E$TIMATE ANOTHER TEAM E$PECIALLY IF THEY R HUNGRY....
GO LAKER$....

Mar 16, 2005
nuggets in 6. nene and martin will bully around soft ass odom and gasol. dahntey will throw some body onto kobe making it hard at times for kobe (but i see the refs putting a stop to this) chauncey should have his way with fisher, and we will see if melo and smith can hit thier shots like they have been.

If the games are called fairly i see nuggts in 6, but i have my doubts they will be called failry because stern wnats a kobe vs lebron finals. look at the bullshit that has been called so far in playoffs and noone can argue nba officiating is either the worst in sports or just flat out fixed.

Jan 4, 2003
^ I agree with you on the NBA trying to have the finals between Kobe and James..... nuggets' just gotta ball outta control and beat the fakers n tha refs....as for the otherside of things Magic is really gonna bring it to the cavs, But I do wanna see Lebron get his ring so I'm hopin the cavs can put em away in 7 without the refs fukin the magic over