THE OFFICIAL LIL B TWEET PAGE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2003
this foo started followin me when i first made mine i didnt know how the shit worked really so i followed him now im contimplating on unfollowin him or keep followin him for a laugh or 2

as far as ur opinion on twitter goes....hey to each his own but i thought the same exact shit a minute ago but if u in the music buisness or a big music fan its coo to keep up wit the latest from ur fav artists or hit em up for do buisness or lets ur fans know bout ur performances n wut not

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
he followed me to and then made a tweet about how cool he is because he actually follows his fans LOL the guy is comedy ill give him that, but he also weirds me out lightweight, to each his own!

as far as cats commenting on twitter and following other men...bro we aint following these dudes around the streets or anything lol niggas is insecure! i follow artists i like, my bad if that is not cool to some of the clowns out there.