The official "I ain't voting today and I don't give a fuck what you think" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 13, 2009
I told a few ppl at work I'm not voting and they were all shocked and acted like I just told them I murdered somebody or something.
I told my girl's grandpa that i aint into politics so thats why i wouldnt be voting.

Exact words "Fuck you and the horse you came on"

White people get aggressive when it comes to this shit lol.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
signing in

im one of those people that when asked give a vague yes, because I dont want to have to deal with the same bullshit "how comes" and rants that people like to say to me every stupid election

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
in those states are there 80 percent more people that get high than those who dont? if not, than it wont happen unless they sneak it in. cause you be lucky to get half the stoners to vote

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I told my girl's grandpa that i aint into politics so thats why i wouldnt be voting.

Exact words "Fuck you and the horse you came on"

White people get aggressive when it comes to this shit lol.
No grandpa I came here in a scraper. Lol
Black folks too. If u don't vote u letting your ancestors down. If u don't vote for obama u an outcast and a sellout.

Jul 25, 2007
When people ask me if im gonna vote I say "Not worth my time. The Federal Reserve run this country. The President is just a figurehead." They straight mean mug me. Especially white people.

Props: S.SAVAGE