THE OFFICIAL HOW MUCH DO YOU BENCH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2003
I bench 250lbs. This is what all the accumulated weights on my bar add up to. Usually I do 5 sets of 10 reps each, 3 times a week. Haven't tried maxing out since I haven't bothered buying more weights though.

May 7, 2002
LurccH918 said:
WHO IS LIL DAN???? WHO IS LIL DAN???

NIGGAS HAVE BEEN KILLED FOR SHIT LIKE THAT

THAT IS THE TRIPLE OG OF THE SICCNESS

SHOW SOME RESPECT TO O.G.:siccness:

Lurcch...

Try to stay calm. I was deeply insulted by his question too. Hence the...

But the man is from Germany, you have to forgive him.
I had to take a few deep breaths, calm myself down. Then respond.

Aug 19, 2006
GermanLugers23 said:
Who is lil dan ?
LIL DAN IS THA SICCNESS MAFFIA DON. THA BENCH PRESSING FENCE KILLIN TYRANT LURKIN THA STREETS OF NORTHERN CALI. WHATS UP LUGERS WELCOME TO THA OPEN FORUM BRO.

Aug 19, 2006
LurccH918 said:
WHO IS LIL DAN???? WHO IS LIL DAN???

NIGGAS HAVE BEEN KILLED FOR SHIT LIKE THAT

THAT IS THE TRIPLE OG OF THE SICCNESS

SHOW SOME RESPECT TO O.G.:siccness:
THIS JUST IN: I HAVE JUST BEEN INFORMED THAT LIL DANS STATUS OF TRIPLE OG HAS JUST BEEN MOVED UP TO QUADRUPLE OG. WE NEED NOT LET HIM SEE US ADDRESSING HIM BY HIS FORMER STATUS. JUST A LIL HEADS UP BRO.

Mar 4, 2007
1OLB4 said:
@REKOMSTOP YES I AGREE, NOT KIDDING THA NEW AVACAR IS LAAAAAAAMMMMME
baby rattlesnakes that i almost stepped are not lame.
i do need a pic of my baby red tail boa.

n all my little baby rats.

ok sorry for the tangent.
i used to bench the bar n that was it haha.
when i "flex" nothing really happens...

May 7, 2002
^^ Good looking out! I would have been in trouble. I could never forgive myself for insulting Lil Dan the Don.

Edit: I was ^^ at 10LB4. Reko you always get in my way, dammit.

Aug 19, 2006
@ REKOMSTOP I WANNA FLEX WITH YA. I HAVE ALMOST GROWN TO LIKE UR CUTE LITTLE WAYS. BUT IT WOULD NEVER WORK OUT BABYGIRL BECAUSE IT ON SITE WITH SNAKES AS FAR AS I GO.

May 7, 2002
1OLB4 said:
I WANNA FLEX WITH YA. I HAVE ALMOST GROWN TO LIKE UR CUTE LITTLE WAYS. BUT IT WOULD NEVER WORK OUT BABYGIRL BECAUSE IT ON SITE WITH SNAKES AS FAR AS I GO.

10, whats the matter wit ya?? you gone soft on us?? slap yourself man, and come back to your old self!

Mar 17, 2006
5ive1en said:
Lurcch...

Try to stay calm. I was deeply insulted by his question too. Hence the...

But the man is from Germany, you have to forgive him.
I had to take a few deep breaths, calm myself down. Then respond.
i'll try and stay calm but he better hope dan stays calm though, i'll let him slide cause he hooks it up with some hard to find albums

Mar 4, 2007
1OLB4 said:
@ REKOMSTOP I WANNA FLEX WITH YA. I HAVE ALMOST GROWN TO LIKE UR CUTE LITTLE WAYS. BUT IT WOULD NEVER WORK OUT BABYGIRL BECAUSE IT ON SITE WITH SNAKES AS FAR AS I GO.
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha my evil plan has worked!!!
m but yeah, i never liked benching really, i always liked that tae-bo shit, haha but i would always end up hurting myself....or punching someone on accident hah, naw actually it was always the kicking...haha but that hella shiny black dude would crack me up..n creep me out a lil..haha

sorry 5ive1en..i didn't mean to get in your way. its gonna be easier to ignore me now, i don't have a rainbow penis hangin out of my mouth.