The OFFICIAL *FUCK I DON"T WANNA GO TO WORK TODAY* Sign In Sheet

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
breh,... jury duty is hella easy to get out of if you really wanted to.

walk in, yell out "fuck the police!" & attempt to get the whole room to do the harlem shake ...they'd send you home in a jiffy.
I should have in still sitting here. Just got back from lunch break. Half the people got called to the courtroom not me I selected things that makes them think I wouldnt be a good juror

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I should have in still sitting here. Just got back from lunch break. Half the people got called to the courtroom not me I selected things that makes them think I wouldnt be a good juror
just say you dont trust the police and they will send you on your way

Jan 18, 2006
just say you dont trust the police and they will send you on your way
Was actually scared I was gonna have to go back tomorrow. I was 1 of like 15 jurors that got excused at the very end. I never been through Pittsburg. The places to eat seemed like was in a fucked up area. I should have been like to someone, yo homie where El Pueblo project's at? I want to take a tour. Ur right though that would of worked. Also it was such a basic questioning whether the defendent was possessing meth. I wasnt asked anything cuz was obviously just an extra but easily could have lied and said my best friend was a meth addict. Would effect my judgement to much. A few tweakers got excused cuz of personal use or relatives. Shit was bomedy

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Was actually scared I was gonna have to go back tomorrow. I was 1 of like 15 jurors that got excused at the very end. I never been through Pittsburg. The places to eat seemed like was in a fucked up area. I should have been like to someone, yo homie where El Pueblo project's at? I want to take a tour. Ur right though that would of worked. Also it was such a basic questioning whether the defendent was possessing meth. I wasnt asked anything cuz was obviously just an extra but easily could have lied and said my best friend was a meth addict. Would effect my judgement to much. A few tweakers got excused cuz of personal use or relatives. Shit was bomedy
i got excused immediately once i gave my story of how me and my guys were profiled by the police. lol