The OFFICIAL *FUCK I DON"T WANNA GO TO WORK TODAY* Sign In Sheet

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2007
signin in....

readin this thread for the first time and i gotta say it's comforting to know i aint the only one that drags his ass to his sorry job every morning and sits at his desk for 8 hours hating life.

If you've ever seen Officespace that is my job in a nutshell,ive basically been sitting here for the last 3 weeks and haven't done a goddamn thing except surf the web and post on siccness.I disappear for hours at a time for lunch and my boss never even notices i was gone...what a fucking joke.Can't wait to go home and finish the Goose i started last nite

Holla....................

Mar 18, 2003
I broke my back in car accident about a month ago and now I'm on disability for up to an entire year. Not bragging but I went through hell and you can bet your ass I'm gonna enjoy the time off.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
3:30am supposed to be to work at 7:30am better get to sleep. fuck i dont wanna go to sleep or work...im high off this shishkaberry having a great night. *SMH* zzzzzzzzzzzzzz fuck work...