~The Official Cubs Rule Thread~

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
we are playing like shit. Ramirez is hittin like shit sense he's been back. yet Cubs only what 3 games back of the lead??? lots of baseball left to be play boys

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Got gorzelani & grabow in the pirates fire sale 4 kevin hart. o ya, & won 12-3. hart got the win but then got traded.
lol, during the game len and bob were saying there was a rumor just in that they were close to acquiring grabow. but didnt say for who, lol @ hart for gettin the Win and then being Dealt.

man 3 games in a row on WGN got me reminiscing about when i was growing up and the cubs were on everyday. now we're lucky if we get 2 games a week. fuck fox sports network

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
lol, during the game len and bob were saying there was a rumor just in that they were close to acquiring grabow. but didnt say for who, lol @ hart for gettin the Win and then being Dealt. man 3 games in a row on WGN got me reminiscing about when i was growing up and the cubs were on everyday. now we're lucky if we get 2 games a week. fuck fox sports network
i thought 3 strait on wgn was nuts also. i dont worry bout that no more cuz i got the baseball package.