~The Official Cubs Rule Thread~

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Soto, who sat for the second straight game in favor of Koyie Hill, is only 4-for-29 since returning from the disabled list, the Chicago Sun-Times reports. ''We need for Soto to start swinging the bat,'' manager Lou Piniella said. ''If not, we'll let Hill catch a decent percentage of the games.....

Koyie hill cant hit for shit either, start soto and let him work out his funk.

and moving Soriano to 6th is probably the best move Lou has made this year. I hate how soriano prefers to lead-off but is a free swinger and K's every other at-bat. lead-off guys main objective =is to get on-base, not hit solo homeruns

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Soto, who sat for the second straight game in favor of Koyie Hill, is only 4-for-29 since returning from the disabled list, the Chicago Sun-Times reports. ''We need for Soto to start swinging the bat,'' manager Lou Piniella said. ''If not, we'll let Hill catch a decent percentage of the games.....

Koyie hill cant hit for shit either, start soto and let him work out his funk.

and moving Soriano to 6th is probably the best move Lou has made this year. I hate how soriano prefers to lead-off but is a free swinger and K's every other at-bat. lead-off guys main objective =is to get on-base, not hit solo homeruns
fuck it they both suck, mite as well start fox at catcher.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Im goin 2 wrigley on thurs 2 hopefully watch the cubs complete the sweep of the brewers. 2 little 2 late most likely but we had the tix 4 awhile. atleast it will b fun 2 get hammered & sing go cubs go. theyre 5 bak in the loss column wit 20 to play, unfortunatley theres 4 teams ahead of em er sumthin. what a dissapointing season.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
They shud tell pinella 2 go fuk himself. he makes no sense. plays bobby scales over jake fox 4 devensive purposes but then does nuthin 2 advance runners n waits for the 3 run homer. mite as well play the shitty fielding fox if yer gonna do that. his lineups suck i hate him. plus hes 0-6 in the playoffs. not all his fault but he still sux. just giv the job 2 brenly or sandberg already.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
my expectations werent as high this year. the bullpen is atrocious & pinella sucks. soriano is a bum even tho his stats r ok, but he looks awful & is the worst outfielder on earth.