The Official Brotha Lynch Hung Cookbook Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2006
I dont eat 2 big,I eat like a bird...only like a couple family members...

Mmmm looks good. Us uneducated never learned 2 cook 4 shit muthafuckers need this shit.

Brotha Lynch b n the cook might help people like me with the adhd...

Apr 8, 2006
I find myself enjoyin cookin more n more these days...its getting bad, I'm watching cookin and home improvement shows non-stop...like theyre turing in2 sum a my favored programs.

Bacon is Good on everything.

yall ever do the peanut butter bacon sandwich? mmmm

Oct 25, 2006
I find myself enjoyin cookin more n more these days...its getting bad, I'm watching cookin and home improvement shows non-stop...like theyre turing in2 sum a my favored programs.

Bacon is Good on everything.

yall ever do the peanut butter bacon sandwich? mmmm
Haha I've noticed the same thing. The Food Network is the shit.

Peanut butter and bacon though?? That sounds...interesting...

Jun 29, 2008
Definitely gonna make some clam chow. Better not spill that son or we'll have to get out that sham wow. I fed the bitch in the corner some and slaughtered her like a damn sow.

Make sure to make it thick of corpse.

Oct 25, 2006
It looked good all up until the flour and butter mixture. Thinking of that shit going through my body grosses me the fuck out, and I'm not squeamish about many things...

Jun 29, 2008
It looked good all up until the flour and butter mixture. Thinking of that shit going through my body grosses me the fuck out, and I'm not squeamish about many things...
That's what thickens it up though. Do you not like gravy? If so that would explain why u feel that way.