The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
Damn, I can't stand that wife of his. From the first season even.
Something about her face that makes me want to punch her.

ok that was that.

I just watched season 3 ep 3 was that the latest?

Jul 6, 2008
only reason she still alive is cuz she got super awesome tiddies. did you see when she was talking to dude about his accounting books, them tiddies were ready to pop out like somethin vicious.

what she need to do is start breastfeeding that newborn she got, fuckin kids like 2 months old, and aint been one breastfeed scene, yet. this shows a fuckin joke. its supposed to be as real as it can get, aint it??

Already, my tits are filling, pushing against the fine lace of my bra, growing under my T-shirt. ... Ed touches the machine to me without breaking his gaze

May 14, 2002
Jesse did bring his parents a big bag of karma, he came down on his parents HARD! lmao

Does anyone know how many seasons this show is going to last? I hope they won't milk it dry like they did with lost for example.
I do hope they cut this show while it's still hot!

Jul 6, 2008
they said 4-5 seasons, but i would like for it to stay on for at least 10 years. that is how bad TV is right now, once this show is off the air, there is nothing to replace it.

it is so fuckin above everything else. last show i liked was aressted development, and look how far that got to, they didnt even end it, it just got cut off, leaving you to wonder what could have been.

Sep 29, 2003
par1   /pɑr/ Show Spelled [pahr] Show IPA noun, adjective, verb,parred, par·ring.
–noun
1.an equality in value or standing; a level of equality: The gains and the losses are on a par

May 14, 2002
Damn I catch t up. Now I have to wait a whole week after every episode. Annoying as fuck:siccness:

I downloaded the first 2 seasons at one time and had a lot of time on my hands. Now I still got a lot of time on my hands but no more episodes to watch.. damn.