The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2008
yeeeeeeeeeee

they had a whole block earlier today. very good refresher.

i guess they are gonna start off with the plane in the sky.

what a way to start the season. very bold intro.

too bad they offed the dudes next door gf. i was starting to get feelings for her, but she with me in spirit now.

now, its like that movie ghost and she was schwayze and im demi moore.

we coulda made vases out of clay. why oh why they kill her, mang.

Sep 29, 2003
spoiler....

just finished watchin the 2nd season last week. That scene in one of the last episodes where Walt watches the girl die from her overdose was powerful.....cant remember the last time I watched something that moving on television......shit was crazy........Fuckin love this show.

Mar 18, 2003
Hell yeah.. Breaking Bad is the shit...The TV starting pick back up New season of ATHF , The Pacific , and South Park... I can finally look foward to the TV.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
co sign great show I watched season 2 on demand and have the first season on dvd will probably cop season 2 for keepsake.

I'm interested in how season 3 is gonna turn out so far its great TV as usual. I wish there were more great shows like this on basic cable instead on all those brainless bullshit reality shows.

Dec 4, 2006
good way to start the show though..

I like the boots the hitmen were wearing..but them fools look like straight east l.a. cholos lol