The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
Breaking Bad

About the Show

Breaking Bad follows protagonist Walter White (Bryan Cranston), a chemistry teacher who lives in New Mexico with his wife (Anna Gunn) and teenage son (RJ Mitte) who has cerebral palsy. White is diagnosed with Stage III cancer and given a prognosis of two years left to live. With a new sense of fearlessness based on his medical prognosis, and a desire to secure his family's financial security, White chooses to enter a dangerous world of drugs and crime and ascends to power in this world. The series explores how a fatal diagnosis such as White's releases a typical man from the daily concerns and constraints of normal society and follows his transformation from mild family man to a kingpin of the drug trade.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This show is so fucking dope!

I watched the 1st and 2nd season a few days ago, all I can say is I want more of it. Season 3 comes out in April 2010!

Dec 4, 2006
my bad folks! lol I didn't see the other thread......that's because I didn't bother looking for it ..but I had a feeling it had been made...

so props to Nuttkase for making the 1st thread about this show..

either way, this show is dope as fuck. my boy put me on it about 2 weeks ago, i downloaded S01 and S02.......shit is dope..